Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best company to have a 24v harness modified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by Victell View Post
    Are the people above still recommended?
    I used the above service, by sweet3, earlier this year. I sent him my harness and he sent it back with the configuration I specified. He was communicative before and after the sale; I had some questions later on, and he was continually helpful.
    While I have nothing but good things to say about him, one thing I wish he also did was remove unnecessary wires. It would have probably cost extra but I think I'd be fine paying for that. I still recommend him without a doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Victell
    replied
    Thread bump.

Are the people above still recommended? Anyone new that's also doing harness modifications?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    I offer these services as well for used or new harnesses.
    I prepare them for the E30 firewall covers and add labels to the connectors.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    obd2?
    yeah, currently trying to worth through a non-start issue with it tonight, no spark or fuel...

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
    I will chime in, I paid the extra money for Markert, $1000 with tune, only half of my connectors had labels, which was a huge draw in the first place. If i had known that, I probably would have gone with one of the others mentioned above.
    obd2?

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    I will chime in, I paid the extra money for Markert, $1000 with tune, only half of my connectors had labels, which was a huge draw in the first place. If i had known that, I probably would have gone with one of the others mentioned above.

Leave a comment:

• CMBusch
    replied
    I got an adapter for my own car but I would recommend Kassel since I've installed his harness on a friends car and it was very well done. I then went to him for tuning.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastianjg
    replied
    Another Plug for Andrew325is. Top quality stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• cocofunk
    replied
    Mine is by Kassel too. Appears to be VERY nice quality. They also shaved all the other wires I did not need.

Leave a comment:

• brads2002
    replied
    I just had a harness reworked by Kassel. The one I had was kind of a mess and he straightened it out. Very fair price too. Everything works and fit under the caps.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chuck90m3
    replied
    What is the best company to have a 24v harness modified?

Kassel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chuck90m3; 05-10-2019, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    markert motor works - all the connectors on the harness come with labels :) good communication and good quality work

Leave a comment:

• Z2TT
    replied
    Andrew325is. Top notch quality and he includes extra provisions that I've found other harness makers may not have :

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    My vote goes to Kadunza.

Kadunza European Auto Service, Knoxville, Tennessee. 1,888 likes · 1 talking about this · 267 were here. European Automotive Service for BMW, Mini, Mercedes, Audi / VW, Porsche, Land Rover.

Leave a comment:

• What is the best company to have a 24v harness modified?

I'm in the process of swapping an s52 into my 318is and i'm on the search for a company to modify my harness. Who's the best at it?
Working...
X