ahaha, i went through this before...
hmm
e30 to s50 swap? Clear parts list ?
Collapse
X
-
-
And I'd bet my 3.2 24v E30 is faster than his 3.1 M20 E30. As mentioned above, the weight difference between the E30 and E36 is the difference there. Just saying..Leave a comment:
-
Wow! This is great! Props to those who helped put this together!this is 100% true
Even the wiki has a pretty basic list which is linked on this forum.
http://www.e30dohc.com/wiki/index.ph...HC_Swap_BasicsLeave a comment:
-
Remember how much lighter an E30 is than an E36 M3, especially if you've made any effort to shed weight.
If you aren't convinced it's worth it, then drop $5k+ into a proper 3.1L stroker build and do it.Leave a comment:
-
Id need to ride in one!!! Anyone wanna give me a ride in an s52 powered E30??Leave a comment:
-
Ive searched allot just not convinced its worth it.......
Ive ridden in a 3.1 strocker and the same owner has a e36 m3 with the s52 with a few
few boltons and the e30 is way faster.......Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Man ive been reading up on this for a while it seems like allot of work...
Isnt it easy just to do an M20 Stroker 3.1? Do you get similar results????Leave a comment:
-
People will be more willing to help you out if you are confused about a particular hose/wire/part when it's obvious that you've at least put some effort into to figuring out what is necessary.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I never posted once asking about what was needed or how to do the swap.. and I used this site almost exclusively for information. I checked the info I found here against other info found other places, but everything you need is here on this site.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: