wiring issues and starter question. need help ASAP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • luis.e30325es
    replied
    Originally posted by e30rapidic
    have to use the starter that goes with the flywheel

    there are sooo many threads on this. did you search?
    ok thanks, yeah i did search, just making sure...ive been overwhelmed with info.

    Leave a comment:


  • luis.e30325es
    replied
    Originally posted by MdMetalMulisha
    Find a color code for your chassis harness and harness color code for your motor. Make sure you have the correct year and body style. I found when I did my wiring it was mostly color for color. And alot gets deleted. Only took 6 wires to fire my engine up. Sorry I can't provide specifics but if you search you can find the wring diagrams.
    yeah ive done hrs and hrs of searching, i keep finding different info.
    i just want to see if anyone can have a chart with pin arrangement that is going to work.
    maybe from 86 to 92 m50 with e36 wiring.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    have to use the starter that goes with the flywheel

    there are sooo many threads on this. did you search?

    Leave a comment:


  • MdMetalMulisha
    replied
    Find a color code for your chassis harness and harness color code for your motor. Make sure you have the correct year and body style. I found when I did my wiring it was mostly color for color. And alot gets deleted. Only took 6 wires to fire my engine up. Sorry I can't provide specifics but if you search you can find the wring diagrams.

    Leave a comment:


  • wiring issues and starter question. need help ASAP

    hey guys, ive been working on my m50 engine swap for some time now..
    i got the engine in and am now working on the wiring. I am not doing the wiring myself, i have someone who has experience with wiring doing it.
    did some research but i have come across many different types of info on how to do the wiring. some that dont even match the color wires on the connectors.
    if anyone here has a wiring diagram of how to make your own adapter and alter the wiring harnesses, if you could help me out? or even pm me the info.

    i also want to know if i could use the starter off of the m50 with auto tranny on my e30 getrag and stock flywheel?
    also have any of you had a problem with e34 oil pan hitting the flywheel? just thought i should ask before i go any further.

    sorry for all the questions. just want to get this done already, and fix all these issues.
    thanks for the help.
Working...