Why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Uhm, because its totally different?
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Indeed MistaWall, good link, but we are trying to program the Siemens MS41, and that is for a MSS54. I wish the programming overlapped, but it doesn't, unfortunately. For everyone that PMed, I will send out the files when I can. Im trying to set up a folder under my google drive so that anyone can download the bins. Ive been on my phone a lot today trying to respond. If I find that ANYONE here is trying to sell these tunes, I will delete this entire thread, the bin files, and everything else that I have contributed to the subject. I just wanted to make that clear. If you want to sell the tunes, figure it out yourself, or get someone else to give you their tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeman446 View Post
            Mr MPower, Ill include some links for you:

A great resource for the entire e30 swap. Its not in a ton of detail, but you can definitely fill in the gaps with some quick searches.

As for the wiring adapter:

This is the pinout for each car. It should get you started.

first of all fucking thanks! you're awsome!
            sending you a PM for the bins
            sigpic
            https://twitter.com/PetrolHeadSpain
            http://spainpetrolheads.wordpress.com/
            https://www.facebook.com/PetrolHeadsSpain?fref=ts

Comment

For all of those people with the tune , be careful. It has not been tested on a swapped car, only a factory e36 m3. There is a possibility that it may run lean, or rich. I will be testing this as soon as my car is completed.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experiences! PM sent.

Comment

Keep in mind disconnecting the SAP doesn't always produce a CEL.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Comment

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Comment

Ive been getting a LOT more action over on the other forum I posted this on (Isn't it against the rules to link to other forums? I might have made that rule up...) and I wanted to say that I ran the car pretty hard the other day. I still don't have it road ready, but its definitely super strong. If anyone has any more questions, feel free to ask!

Comment

I dont think there has ever been a rule against linking to other forums, that would be ridiculous.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Poeman446 View Post
                          Ive been getting a LOT more action over on the other forum I posted this on (Isn't it against the rules to link to other forums? I might have made that rule up...) and I wanted to say that I ran the car pretty hard the other day. I still don't have it road ready, but its definitely super strong. If anyone has any more questions, feel free to ask!
                          I had PMed you awhile back when you stated this thread but you never replied back so I figured this was another one of those threads with a misleading title.

Either way, post the link to the other forum.

Comment

Ahh, Apologies. Ill link to it. I'm not sure why I thought I saw that rule. It may have been on another smaller forum. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ear-O2-removal

If you are looking for the .bin files, they arent there. Check http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewt...8749&start=240 Youll probably have to create an account. If you're going to stick with tuning, youll want it. Read a lot of the thread, (i read it all) because its super informative. It looks like garbage at first, but its actually super helpful. All of the .bins I received are there.

Sorry for giving the wrong impression of the thread.

Still, these tunes do not work with MS41.1 (M52) or Ms41.0 ONLY for MS41.2 (S52).

Comment

Poeman446, thanks for the link! There are a lot of things going on and a ton of good info (if you can weed through it all) in that thread that I once alluded to in this forum that should be possible which another member on this forum argued was impossible and would take forever and tons of money. It's funny how open source works.

Comment

Yeah, you still don't get it.

anyway, there's another way you can write to the DME without the galletto tool. I don't like those things, they're fairly sketchy and the software sucks. a guy in Europe sells software for about $30 that can do a full dump, full write, and of course the 24kb reads/writes. he can also patch an MS41 or MS41.1 to MS41.2 etc.

That's the biggest issue, there are 3 versions of the same hardware with different software and the locations for everything is different on each one. if you could standardize on one software (MS41.2) there's way less scope to deal with.

I'll dig up the link to the site later and post it here, I've already tested it on two M3s and it works great. I use it with my blue $15 cable which I think is for VAG, works unmodified.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X