Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markert Motor Works Dyno Thread (many inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
    Tuned a modded High comp stock cam 2.5L M20 was running 98 octane
    How high was the compression on this? Thats pretty damn impressive

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Dave you guys offer remote tuning correct?

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    sent you guys an email about reflashing my 02' M coupe Clownshoe....Has a Shark tune on it, but it sucks ass, and the car isnt running right

Leave a comment:

• 328ijunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAxiom View Post
    ON the 3 stage dyno, what's the reason for no first stage DISA activation? You can see it's present in the first dyno (Pre) but not after you tune.
    One of them codes occasionally. Prob that one. Plumbers always have leaky pipes.

Leave a comment:

• TheAxiom
    replied
    I don't have a trans flash. Different car ;)
    You can hold gears to redline on stock flash just fine if you hold the shifter or paddle. It will even bounce off limiter
    ON the 3 stage dyno, what's the reason for no first stage DISA activation? You can see it's present in the first dyno (Pre) but not after you tune.

Leave a comment:

• 328ijunkie
    replied
    I don't have a trans flash. Different car ;)
    You can hold gears to redline on stock flash just fine if you hold the shifter or paddle. It will even bounce off limiter

Leave a comment:

• TheAxiom
    replied
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    Different cars - I don't think he has a 6at flash but we'll have to fix that. :)
    He does I believe, but this looks like good stuff. No valvetronic limiter, 4 stage DISA disabled, proper DISA set points. Good work - now test out those lift adjusters.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Different cars - I don't think he has a 6at flash but we'll have to fix that. :)

Leave a comment:

• TheAxiom
    replied
    6AT with 238k miles :)
    Wait a second, I know whose car this is. It looks like it's running transmission software (hence the ability to hold gears and a higher red line) You're in GA - so maybe someone from Bimmer Geeks.

Don't ask me how I knew, but it just hit me.

Impressive stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Jb325is
    replied
    Dang I was about to be really sad before I saw the post-cam sensor fix run on the m54 Ti. Mine feels about like the first graph though

Leave a comment:

• 328ijunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAxiom View Post
    If that's an automatic, that's even more impressive.
    6AT with 238k miles :)

Leave a comment:

• TheAxiom
    replied
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    it's definitely a 3-stage based file - I helped him set it up. IIRC the car is a high miles automatic.
    If that's an automatic, that's even more impressive.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    it's definitely a 3-stage based file - I helped him set it up. IIRC the car is a high miles automatic.

Leave a comment:

• TheAxiom
    replied
    What is up with your E90 325i? The 3 stage tune doesn't seem to account for all the DISA valves...otherwise good stuff as always.

Leave a comment:

• JGood
    replied
    I love this thread. I literally spend hours looking at these. Please keep them coming :) The more details the better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X