Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Question, so I bought the car(in my sig) already swapped. Been having issues mainly with the MAF and not sure it's getting the correct signal.

So are you selling the engine harness complete or is it an adapter that goes from the factory m52 engine harness to the e30 chassis harness?

What I'd like is a new engine harness to replace the previous owner's "work".

m52b28, obd1
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        Question, so I bought the car(in my sig) already swapped. Been having issues mainly with the MAF and not sure it's getting the correct signal.

So are you selling the engine harness complete or is it an adapter that goes from the factory m52 engine harness to the e30 chassis harness?

What I'd like is a new engine harness to replace the previous owner's "work".

m52b28, obd1

I sell mainly the adapters that join the 24v harnesses to the e30 chassis.
        However, I am also able to modify your 24v harness.
        If you would like, I can take a look at your harness and make sure all of the wiring is fine.
        If you're getting MAF codes, I would suggest looking for vacuum leaks, the smallest leak can trigger a MAF code (such as your oil dipstick oring).
        PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
          I sell mainly the adapters that join the 24v harnesses to the e30 chassis.
          However, I am also able to modify your 24v harness.
          If you would like, I can take a look at your harness and make sure all of the wiring is fine.
          If you're getting MAF codes, I would suggest looking for vacuum leaks, the smallest leak can trigger a MAF code (such as your oil dipstick oring).
          I had the intake off and was looking at the fuel pressure regulator and noticed that the oil dipstick didn't have a tight fit to the line that goes to the pan.

Let me look into that more.

Thank you!
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

PM sent..

I'm looking for a harness adapter from E21 to s52..

Cheers
            Jay

Comment

TeXJ, that’s great that you noticed that. Keep us posted if that solves your issue.

J171, excellent, I can make one for you. PM replied.

sigpic

Comment

bump

sigpic

Comment

Spring Price update. These wont stay this low for long.
                  Quality will still be superior.

sigpic

Comment

Check out a review of our harnesses from one of our customers. Thanks Mark!

https://youtu.be/7Uau9WxunXo

sigpic

Comment

Ordered up my harness last Wednesday and it shipped out Friday!
                      Got it yesterday and it looks amazing.
                      Great customer service thru the entire process.

Stoked to get the swap started.
                      Thank you!
                      I hate you E30spdfrk

Comment

Finally getting around to doing the ac in my car. 88 325i with m52. But I have lost my instructions. How do I get power to the AC wire?

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
                          Finally getting around to doing the ac in my car. 88 325i with m52. But I have lost my instructions. How do I get power to the AC wire?

PM sent

sigpic

Comment

bump

sigpic

Comment

bump for the 4th!

sigpic

Comment

I think I'll be ready to use your service in the fall. I have two OBD2 harnesses; would you be interested in buying one to keep?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X