Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG///M3
    replied
    Do you make a pnp adapter harness for a 88 m3 using a s52 obd2 ecu/wiring harness ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Hi there, sorry for the delay. Yes I do make them for the 84 model. However, you will need to send me your square connector. You will get a discount because you have to send me your own connector. PM me if your still interested.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmyac28
    replied
    Do you make this for an 84 with the square plug, Im installing a 95 m50

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Hi Steve,
    Yes these are still available. I'll send you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• merlinfe
    replied
    Are these still available?

I have an '86 325es chassis with a '92 525i M50NV engine / harness. Shipped to 32223. Pm me please.

-Steve

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Hi there,
    I didn't fully understand your question.
    These harnesses are customized on both sides (c101 and x20) based on your setup. On the one side by your fusebox (c101), the harness is customized for your particular e30.
    On the other side (x20), this side will be customized for the particular engine choice that you have in mind.

For your 86 e30, all that you will need to do is unplug your c101 by the fusebox and the c104 connector in your glove box. Then, simply plug in the "harness adapter" using the instructions that are included with the adapter. After that is connected, simply connect the other side of the harness adapter to the new engine harness.

Although you have all the wiring from both cars, you will still need something like this adapter harness to make everything work together (e30 cluster, oil level sensor, and A/C).

Hope this answers your question. If not, I'll try again :up:

Leave a comment:

• JeLani
    replied
    Correct me if i'm wrong. But , is this for wiring the original clusters / ac / oil sensor wiring even if you already have the whole donor car? Ex ; my 86 es with my 98 m52b28 , i have all wiring components from both cars . Or is this just so you dont manually have to wire ?

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied