Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet3
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Jokester View Post
    Hey man. I am about to buy a harness adapter for my M54 swap. It is a 91 325i convertible, I am running the e39 harness currently and was wondering about getting the AC wiring for the adapter. It is not listed on the website and is the only thing holding me back from purchasing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Hi there, thanks for your interest. I’ll send you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    M54 Adapter Harness

Hey man. I am about to buy a harness adapter for my M54 swap. It is a 91 325i convertible, I am running the e39 harness currently and was wondering about getting the AC wiring for the adapter. It is not listed on the website and is the only thing holding me back from purchasing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
    OBD2 S52 into a 1991 318i, trying to figure out what makes the most sense and what’s needed at minimum
    I can make you an adapter which will be plug-and-play.
    You will need to use your brown e30 temperature sensor if you will be using your e30 cluster.
    Other than that, you will need to use the s52 harness and ECU. The EWS will need to be removed from the ECU.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
    What swap setup are you doing? M52/S52 obd2? Also, will you be using an E36/Z3/etc harness? What year/model is your e30?

Are you planning on having our harness modified? Or get an adapter?

The harness modification includes changing the engine harness connector to plug directly on your fusebox. The round diagnostics port is also adjusted to be able to fit into the standard location on the firewall covers.

Although the round diagnostic port can be used, a standard OBD2 port can be installed as a special request. If your e30 chassis does not have a CEL, let us know and we can install one that can be used.

OBD2 S52 into a 1991 318i, trying to figure out what makes the most sense and what’s needed at minimum

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
    Since i am still not clear, what harness mods are required for an OBD2 swap?
    What swap setup are you doing? M52/S52 obd2? Also, will you be using an E36/Z3/etc harness? What year/model is your e30?
    Are you planning on having our harness modified? Or get an adapter?

The harness modification includes changing the engine harness connector to plug directly on your fusebox. The round diagnostics port is also adjusted to be able to fit into the standard location on the firewall covers.
    Although the round diagnostic port can be used, a standard OBD2 port can be installed as a special request. If your e30 chassis does not have a CEL, let us know and we can install one that can be used.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Since i am still not clear, what harness mods are required for an OBD2 swap?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
    I'll need an m52 harness fairly soon
    Perfect! Let us know whenever you’re ready 👍

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW