Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo can i cut the sap and rear o2s out of my harness and just heat shrink them and be good to go? Figuered you'd know thanks

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
      Yo can i cut the sap and rear o2s out of my harness and just heat shrink them and be good to go? Figuered you'd know thanks
      Yes you can do that. Tuning them out of the DME is not required, but I would suggest having them properly removed from the DME as well. Before you cut anything out of the harness, make sure your car fires up and runs. Those are easily accessible once the engine is completely installed. And of course, disconnect the battery when you do the modifications :)
      PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Our M54 EWS deletes are now included with our adapters at no extra cost.
        Others will be out soon!
        PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

bump

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

This is so cool man. Props to you. Not sure on M52 or S50 yet, but I'll be hitting you up either way.

Comment

Originally posted by eThirtyAaron View Post
                  This is so cool man. Props to you. Not sure on M52 or S50 yet, but I'll be hitting you up either way.
                  Excellent, let me know whenever you're ready 👍

sigpic

Comment

I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                      I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.
                      Yes I can get one made for your setup. I can make you an adapter with the CEL on it for you. You can just run the light to your cluster.
                      You will just need to find either as S50 engine harness or a 93-95 e36 m50 engine harness if your going OBD1. You can also use an e34 m50 engine harness.

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

ive got an s52 thats converted to OBD1 in an 89 M3, looking for an adapter to go with that and would include wiring for a CEL (since the M3s didnt come with one). i assume it would be PNP if i found an S50 harness?

Comment

Originally posted by Sladek View Post
                            ive got an s52 thats converted to OBD1 in an 89 M3, looking for an adapter to go with that and would include wiring for a CEL (since the M3s didnt come with one). i assume it would be PNP if i found an S50 harness?
                            Excellent, I can get one made for you with the CEL wiring. You can use any S50 harness. Or you can use an m50 harness from a 93-95 e36.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
                              Excellent, I can get one made for you with the CEL wiring. You can use any S50 harness. Or you can use an m50 harness from a 93-95 e36.
                              and if for whatever reason i change it to obd2 i just cover shipping both ways? would obd2 include a diagnostic port or would that be on the engine side?

Comment

Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
                                Our M54 EWS deletes are now included with our adapters at no extra cost.
                                Others will be out soon!
                                What about for s52?
                                sigpic
                                Gun control means using both hands
                                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Working...
                                X