Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadye30 View Post
    Hi there..I just picked up a 1995 s50b30 US with a Bosch 506 DME and looking to swap into my 1986 325e automatic with ABS (will be converting to 5spd using a 320 ZF ..Do you have the harness for this swap?
    We sure do. You can take a look at that style here:

Leave a comment:

• Shadye30
    replied
    Hi there..I just picked up a 1995 s50b30 US with a Bosch 506 DME and looking to swap into my 1986 325e automatic with ABS (will be converting to 5spd using a 320 ZF ..Do you have the harness for this swap?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    I'd like to share my experience with this!

Lots of people like to save money by doing the wiring themselves. That's fine when you have the time and energy to wrap your mind around it. But for me, I just needed good work done.
    I ordered the Harness Modification to be used with my M52 OBD2 swap, plus an OBD2 port and an electric fan setup. When I got the harness back, all connections were labeled, came with instructions, and wrapped in a couple places. He made sure that the harness was designed specifically to my car/model/year (because an 87 is an oddball). It was great!
    I loved that the ends were labeled, it made installing after months of "forgetting" how, a breeze. I did have a few more questions as I was installing it, so I messaged him a bunch of times, and he answered them all happily. Even when I made a mistake about the fan installation, it was an easy fix for him to spot.

My car is finally up and running after many other problems. I'm glad the harness wasn't one of them. I'd highly recommend this to anyone on the fence.
    Thanks for the great feedback!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    I'd like to share my experience with this!

Lots of people like to save money by doing the wiring themselves. That's fine when you have the time and energy to wrap your mind around it. But for me, I just needed good work done.
    I ordered the Harness Modification to be used with my M52 OBD2 swap, plus an OBD2 port and an electric fan setup. When I got the harness back, all connections were labeled, came with instructions, and wrapped in a couple places. He made sure that the harness was designed specifically to my car/model/year (because an 87 is an oddball). It was great!
    I loved that the ends were labeled, it made installing after months of "forgetting" how, a breeze. I did have a few more questions as I was installing it, so I messaged him a bunch of times, and he answered them all happily. Even when I made a mistake about the fan installation, it was an easy fix for him to spot.

My car is finally up and running after many other problems. I'm glad the harness wasn't one of them. I'd highly recommend this to anyone on the fence.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• CavemanGB
    replied
    Just ordered mine from the site

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump