Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sladek
    replied
    trying to figure out the a/c input line to tap into on my e30 m3 for your harness, do you know which one i should tap? instructions were kinda vague and dont want to just start tapping random wires lol

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Sladek
    replied
    money sent!

Leave a comment:

• Sladek
    replied
    Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
    Yes you can use an auto harness on a manual car. It has been done quite a few times.

Or do you plan on using the Auto transmission as well?

no ive just found some auto harnesses but don't want to have to modify the harness for the check I'm doing

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Sladek View Post
    and will an auto harness work?
    Yes you can use an auto harness on a manual car. It has been done quite a few times.
    Or do you plan on using the Auto transmission as well?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    and if for whatever reason i change it to obd2 i just cover shipping both ways? would obd2 include a diagnostic port or would that be on the engine side?
    Correct. And yes, only if you request the OBD2 port, then it will be included at no extra cost. You do have the option to use the round diagnostic port (which is on the engine side). But if you use the round port, places such as Advance won't have the diagnostic tool that is needed.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
    What about for s52?
    Sorry, we are still working on figuring the s52 ms41 EWS deletes out. Not sure when these will be available yet though.

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
    I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.

Just FYI it's illegal in CA to convert an obd2 engine back to obd1 so you will either have to be really clever about it and pray no one notices or just go obd2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sladek
    replied
    Excellent, I can get one made for you with the CEL wiring. You can use any S50 harness. Or you can use an m50 harness from a 93-95 e36.

and will an auto harness work?

Leave a comment:

• Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    Our M54 EWS deletes are now included with our adapters at no extra cost.
    Others will be out soon!
    What about for s52?

Leave a comment:

• Sladek
    replied
    Excellent, I can get one made for you with the CEL wiring. You can use any S50 harness. Or you can use an m50 harness from a 93-95 e36.
    and if for whatever reason i change it to obd2 i just cover shipping both ways? would obd2 include a diagnostic port or would that be on the engine side?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    ive got an s52 thats converted to OBD1 in an 89 M3, looking for an adapter to go with that and would include wiring for a CEL (since the M3s didnt come with one). i assume it would be PNP if i found an S50 harness?

Leave a comment:

• Sladek
    replied
    ive got an s52 thats converted to OBD1 in an 89 M3, looking for an adapter to go with that and would include wiring for a CEL (since the M3s didnt come with one). i assume it would be PNP if i found an S50 harness?

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X