Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
    I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.
    Yes I can get one made for your setup. I can make you an adapter with the CEL on it for you. You can just run the light to your cluster.
    You will just need to find either as S50 engine harness or a 93-95 e36 m50 engine harness if your going OBD1. You can also use an e34 m50 engine harness.

Leave a comment:

• noypi2
    replied
    I'm on the process of collecting parts for a S52 swap on my M10 E30. IS there a specific harness for the M10 motor? M10 dont have CEL but i want to put one for BAR inspection. Also going OBD1.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by eThirtyAaron View Post
    This is so cool man. Props to you. Not sure on M52 or S50 yet, but I'll be hitting you up either way.
    Excellent, let me know whenever you're ready 👍

Leave a comment:

• eThirtyAaron
    replied
    This is so cool man. Props to you. Not sure on M52 or S50 yet, but I'll be hitting you up either way.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Our M54 EWS deletes are now included with our adapters at no extra cost.
    Others will be out soon!

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
    Yo can i cut the sap and rear o2s out of my harness and just heat shrink them and be good to go? Figuered you'd know thanks
    Yes you can do that. Tuning them out of the DME is not required, but I would suggest having them properly removed from the DME as well. Before you cut anything out of the harness, make sure your car fires up and runs. Those are easily accessible once the engine is completely installed. And of course, disconnect the battery when you do the modifications :)

Leave a comment:

• UgkNW*
    replied
    Yo can i cut the sap and rear o2s out of my harness and just heat shrink them and be good to go? Figuered you'd know thanks

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    So what kind of 4th of July sale r u having?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I updated the first post on the main page with the sale prices. I'll edit my last post to help clarify.
    Last edited by sweet3; 07-13-2017, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
    bump for the 4th
    So what kind of 4th of July sale r u having?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump for the 4th

Main post has been edited to show the sale prices (In red writing at the top)
    Last edited by sweet3; 07-01-2017, 11:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    PMed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X