Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by ADEN View Post
    Can you make PNP connector for m52b28 from auto 728i e38 OBD2 (I think) that has diffrent connector (not x20 see pic) to my 89 320i e30 c101 manual transmission with AC and oil level sensor and NO ABS.
    Does the motor have any VIN sticker on it? Looks like it would be the m52tu with the double vanos, correct?

Leave a comment:

• ADEN
    replied
    Can you make PNP connector for m52b28 from auto 728i e38 OBD2 (I think) that has diffrent connector (not x20 see pic) to my 89 320i e30 c101 manual transmission with AC and oil level sensor and NO ABS.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by jag09 View Post
    With your Adapter Harness does it matter if the car was originally an automatic and its being converted to manual? Will I need to remove any wires on my end or will it be taken care of by the adapter? The engine is going to be OBD1.
    PMed

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
    Hey I am working on an M52 swap on my 91 325i and may be interested in just getting a PNP harness from you. Where are you at in Alabama? I am in Huntsville.
    PMed

Leave a comment:

• six2midnight
    replied
    Originally posted by jag09 View Post
    With your Adapter Harness does it matter if the car was originally an automatic and its being converted to manual? Will I need to remove any wires on my end or will it be taken care of by the adapter? The engine is going to be OBD1.
    It does not matter, I just put a whats once was automatic s52 in my 85 eta with this adapter.

The adapter will work without you removing anything. That being said, why would you leave all those extra connectors in there? Go look at the ETM and study it. Find the X6000 connector (auto) and remove all the wires associated with it.

Leave a comment:

• jag09
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bimmerguy91
    replied
    Hey I am working on an M52 swap on my 91 325i and may be interested in just getting a PNP harness from you. Where are you at in Alabama? I am in Huntsville.

Leave a comment:

• six2midnight
    replied
    bump for awesome quality. received ours a month or so go. top notch, everything labeled with nice printed labels, new wires ran, new connectors. pretty awesome.

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Excellent! Looking forward to your business

Leave a comment:

• kickinindian
    replied
    ill be coming back here come income tax time!

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Thanksgiving bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• sweet3
    replied
    Yes we do make adapters for that setup. I'll send you a PM
    Last edited by sweet3; 11-08-2016, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X