This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
    Announcing the spring sale! For a limited time you can have superior quality at a price lower than the competition.

Sale prices (effective 26 February 2019):
    -$424.99 for S54 or S62 wiring adapter harness
    -$399.99 for M54, M62TU, or M62 (9/97+) wiring adapter harness
    -$374.99 for M52TU wiring adapter harness
    -$194.99 for M50, S50, M52, or S52 wiring adapter harness for E30 (add $50 for OBD2 port for M52 & S52)
    -$49.99 for Bench Flashing Harness for MS42, MS43, MSS54, & MSS52 ECUs
    -$49.99 for Bench Flashing Harness for MS41 ECUs

Note that options/add-ons and ECU flash prices will remain the same.

Frequently asked questions:

Q. Will quality be lower at these low prices? Will inferior components be used?
    A. No. Quality will remain the same. You will receive the same high quality components used on a harness purchased at regular price.

Q. Are you outsourcing the manufacture or hiring minions who will work at low wages?
    A. No. All of my harnesses will continue to be manufactured by myself in Oregon.

Q. What do you do with the funds generated from harness sales?
    A. I use the proceeds to fund my E30 & Defender 90 restoration projects and some of the money is donated to support local environmental and conservation efforts such as Friends of the Columbia Gorge and Oregon State University’s Marine Mammal Institute.

Are you sure you are not using Minions????

Bump for a great product.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

One of the cars I did the wiring for is up for sale. It's a gorgeous Sterling Silver Touring.

Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Wow love that car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
          One of the cars I did the wiring for is up for sale. It's a gorgeous Sterling Silver Touring.

https://www.slinemotorsports.com/new...-318i-touring/

Love it

Comment

Just wanted to post the crappy video of the first start of my M54B30 swap into my 91 318is (using Andrew's adapter). I couldn't be happier with the harness! Everything feels very high quality and it made the wiring portion of the swap extremely simple. Very very worth it so far (even at the normal price), those sale prices are a steal too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BY7Orm6cY

1999 Alpinweiß M3
            1991 Alpinweiß 318is
            1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

Can you do a harness for an E34/S54 setup? PM'd you.

Comment

Hey there. Have a full donor 98 M3 wanting to do a full California BAR legal OBD2 swap on my 91 325i (originally automatic). Please let me know my options with you! Thanks in advance.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                  Hey there. Have a full donor 98 M3 wanting to do a full California BAR legal OBD2 swap on my 91 325i (originally automatic). Please let me know my options with you! Thanks in advance.
                  Hey :) I make adapters for the S52. For California I would think you would just keep all the emissions equipment (O2 sensors, cats, SAP) and the connectors for those are on the engine harness. I can include an OBD2 port if you'd like. The prices are on the first page.

Comment

Flash sale

I had a record number of orders this spring and early summer, but now as the weather is heating up orders are cooling down. The next 3 orders will have a 1 week wait time and will be available at the spring sale prices. I don’t have time for very many orders right now as I need to finish my Land Rover restoration project so that’s why I can only accommodate a few right now.

-$424.99 for S54 or S62 wiring adapter harness
                    -$399.99 for M54, M62TU, or M62 (9/97+) wiring adapter harness
                    -$374.99 for M52TU wiring adapter harness
                    -$194.99 for M50, S50, M52, S52, M42 (E36), or M44 wiring adapter harness for E30 (add $50 for OBD2 port for M52, S52, & M44)

Comment

Can you do a whole harness for a 95 S50 (OBD1) into a 1990 325i? Chopping off X20 to replace with C101? I have two I can send you.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        Can you do a whole harness for a 95 S50 (OBD1) into a 1990 325i? Chopping off X20 to replace with C101? I have two I can send you.
                        Hi Danny,
                        I can make you adapters, but I don't offer a conversion service anymore. At least not for a used harness. It would have to be brand new from the BMW dealer. Too many people sent me used harnesses that were in poor condition. The last time someone sent me one the condition was so poor I had to source a replacement for him. So I won't accept used harnesses to work on.

Comment

Hey Andrew, have a question, I PMd but not sure if they are working right.

I have the older original version of the e30 to S54 harness. It has the rocker switch for the Sport Button. How is that switch wired? Is it on/off, or is it momentary, with you hit the switch (which stays in the on position) does it just send one single to turn on th sport button, then when you switch it off it sends another?

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            Hey Andrew, have a question, I PMd but not sure if they are working right.

I have the older original version of the e30 to S54 harness. It has the rocker switch for the Sport Button. How is that switch wired? Is it on/off, or is it momentary, with you hit the switch (which stays in the on position) does it just send one single to turn on th sport button, then when you switch it off it sends another?
                            Sent you a PM.

Comment

This is like what I used with an Amber/orange LED. It is a momentary switch that grounds a pin on the dme.
                              I bought this and wired it in: Momentary 19mm Orange Sport Button .
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l500.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	9865149

Name:	Sale34.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	9865150

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                This is like what I used with an Amber/orange LED. It is a momentary switch that grounds a pin on the dme.
                                I bought this and wired it in: Momentary 19mm Orange Sport Button .

Name:	s-l500.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	9865149

Name:	Sale34.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	9865150
                                I saw yours I like it a lot, but I am trying to go as period-correct in the cabin as possible. I am even switching to the CM radio. I like how you integrated it into the glove box!

Comment

Working...
                                X