FS: selling all my S54 parts: engine, Pectel, spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: selling all my S54 parts: engine, Pectel, spares

All prices do not include shipping. Prefer payment by Paypal- buyer to pay all associated fees. Will only ship to CONUS. Pickup is available (Tyler, Texas)

I am selling off all my S54 parts.

First is the complete motor. It came out of a wrecked E46 M3 with ~56k miles on. I added a new oil pump, the BimmerWorld rod bearing kit (coated bearings and ARP rod bolts), Dr Vanos vanos setup with cryo treated exhaust hub, cams- I think they are CSL cams as they have less lift than stock but I bought them as Schricks, VAC uprated (green) injectors, Turner oil temp sensor adapter in oil pan, Ebay special headers that have been modified to fit and has a Y pipe at the end to a 3" outlet (the header is one piece now and fits perfectly), and the BimmerWorld V2 Carbon strapless clutch and flywheel. Additionally this motor has a Stewart EWP on it. The water pump and thermostat have been modified for this- if you want to run without the Stewart EWP I will need to swap out the water pump and thermostat housing. The water pump on there is a MZ4 water pump (this has the coolant overflow on the intake side of the motor as opposed to the exhaust side on the M3- I did not run an overflow tank as the radiator I ran had an integrated overflow). This motor is running on a Pectel SQ6 ECU with DBW enabled. It has a switch and LED lights that indicates which of the 4 maps is active. I have a switch for the traction control (I forget if I enabled the feature yet or not)- will need E46 M3 ABS system for that to work. The engine harness is modified for the Pectel- will not run on the stock computer. It runs a MAP Alpha N tune from Neel at Apex Speed Tech. A previous motor with this tune did 326 RWHP on a DynaPack and wasn't fully tuned (still hasn't had the final tune put on it). I put this motor in about a year ago and it has run about 8 race weekends without 1 minor issue- stock coolant temp sensor reads wrong- I sprayed the contact with anti corrosion spray which I was told would fix it, but never ran the motor again to test the fix. To get it running with the Pectel you will need to add the motor arms that bolt to the block. I do not have a stock PS pump on the motor. I am asking $11k for everything above. I will split the motor and the Pectel- $7500 for the motor
    (start with a $3500 motor and add all the extras), $4000 for the Pectel stuff (ECU and parts that go with it, the engine harness and the modified Vanos electronics). If I don't get a buyer on the engine complete I will consider parting the entire motor. I will post prices of individual parts if the motor doesn't sell complete.

Additional parts I have and will sell most immediately- prices are OBO
    1. starter $150
    2. Throttle actuator x2 $200 each
    3. Idle control valve $125
    4. M3 Water pump $175
    5. New TPS- $75
    6. Crank pulley- $10
    7. Idler pulley- $5
    8. Valve adjust shim kit (full) with tool $350
    9. Vanos less the electrical component (will sell with the electrical component when the motor and Pectel sell) $1500
    10. Vanos seal to head $5
    11. Stock harmonic dampener $400
    12. SOLD
    13. SOLD
    14. Vanos accumulator $125
    15. Vanos timing tools (crank locking tool, bring timing tools with 2 pins) $100
    16. SOLD
    17. used knock sensors x3 $25
    18. used TPS x2 $75
    19. used cam sensors x3 (1 exhaust, 2 intake IIRC) $150
    20. used crank sensor x2 $75
    21. spare head- missing about 2 cylinders worth of valves and valve springs- $750

May find more parts...
Working...
X