X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post

Hmm so a used S54 oilpan is $3-400, a front E30 subframe is $150-$200 so just stock you have say $450 to $600. The work when I did mine was $775, so you are between $1200 and $1400 for all the parts and labor (If Tyler still did them).

I think $1000 for all of it is pretty fair, especially if it hasnt been used yet.

The problem is its a really small market so you need to get someone who wants to do this swap. I would put it up for sale in the forum here see if you get some bites.
    This matches what I paid, add shipping two ways for subframe/pan/pickup, and whatever you value the cores at.
    $1000 would be a deal for someone.

Leave a comment:

• Cbruh
    replied
    Is this still available or have you sold? I'm interested if you still have it

Leave a comment:

• MattWll
    replied
    Also interested in price

Leave a comment:

• TheDirtyE30s
    replied
    Hey fattestbox, I’m currently looking for another oil pan and subframe set up if you wanted to sell for a fair price for both parties? Let me know you can email me at mnn2737@email.vccs.edu thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied

I dont even know where the R3V page is on FB, link?
    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...dification-2-0

Leave a comment:

• TobyB
    replied

I think I love you. Or maybe it's just your avatar, but still...

t

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    he doesnt make them anymore, but that face book group is the place to go now. Hes got a therad on r3v under the S54 swap section.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
    Good call I am in that group and forgot lol!

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    he doesnt make them anymore, but that face book group is the place to go now. Hes got a therad on r3v under the S54 swap section.

Leave a comment:

• Vincenze
    replied
    Post it in the S54 FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/222864865320837

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by fastestbox View Post
    Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I have an Arc Asylum modified S54 Oil Pan and matching subframe for an e30 that I ended up not using.
    Saw a oil pan on eBay for around 1000~ a couple months ago.

Anyone know what this would be worth? Thanks!
    Hmm so a used S54 oilpan is $3-400, a front E30 subframe is $150-$200 so just stock you have say $450 to $600. The work when I did mine was $775, so you are between $1200 and $1400 for all the parts and labor (If Tyler still did them).

I think $1000 for all of it is pretty fair, especially if it hasnt been used yet.

The problem is its a really small market so you need to get someone who wants to do this swap. I would put it up for sale in the forum here see if you get some bites.

Leave a comment:

• fastestbox
    started a topic Arc Asylum S54 Oil Pan/Subframe Price Check

Arc Asylum S54 Oil Pan/Subframe Price Check

Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I have an Arc Asylum modified S54 Oil Pan and matching subframe for an e30 that I ended up not using.
    Saw a oil pan on eBay for around 1000~ a couple months ago.

Anyone know what this would be worth? Thanks!
Working...
X