What is the new PN?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
      What is the new PN?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskie View Post

RealOEM can't find that.

Comment

It’s not in ETK either but I’ve got them on order, I’ll post what I get when they arrive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These end up coming through?

Comment

Yes they are avail—I think I made another thread about it somewhere..I forget. But yes you can definitely order them from the dealer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered from dealer. Have to come from Germany but plenty available.

Comment

Awesome! Yeah, last time I check there was around 1,500 units in Dingolfing. Usually takes 7-10 days for a Germany order. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Super cool. Confirmed with my local dealer as well, 7-10 day delivery apparently over 5k in stock! Must have found a big box in the warehouse out back... What do you think, are there more than 2,500 iXs on the road these days?

While I'm in there with my front sub dropped, might as well. Quoted a reasonable price too with free shipping if picked up at your friendly local parts dept.
                    Current State: '88 iX
                    Two Doors, Three Pedals

Comment

there might be 2500+ worldwide, but no way there are still that many in the USA.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Just picked up mine from the dealer yesterday. Took about 2 weeks to get here from Germany. Nice and sturdy with no play, excited to get these in when I eventually do the steering rack.

Comment

I have a set of new ix control arms. $550 shipped for the set.
                          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

That's a great price.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

I called my local BMW dealer today and they do not have a separate part number for inner ball joints. Control arms only. Anyone ordered these ball joints recently and can recommend a dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthookz View Post
                                I called my local BMW dealer today and they do not have a separate part number for inner ball joints. Control arms only. Anyone ordered these ball joints recently and can recommend a dealer?
                                I used the new p/n listed above on this thread and gave it directly to the parts dept. They had no problem finding it in stock and ready to ship
                                Current State: '88 iX
                                Two Doors, Three Pedals

Comment

Working...
                                X