MTech 2 rear bumper and front pod attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTech 2 rear bumper and front pod attachment

I have a quick question hoping someone with an OE Mtech 2 kit can help with.

First one, the rear bumper, there are two holes in the front of the lower part of the rear bumper valance that looks like they are used to attach it to the original E30 rear valance. (see pic below), how do they attach, are they push pins or are they screws, we couldnt find anything in the original directions to tell us what to use.

Second question, the front pod that goes on the front fender, it also has two holes, what is interesting is the top one of the two doesnt line up to anything, the fender is too thin for it to attach. Did you use screws or pins here and what did the top one attach to. Dont mind the overspray that is getting fixed.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Did you ever figure this out?
    sigpic

Comment

Nothing in the rear, push pins or screws in the front.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

There is actually a mount that goes on the bottom to attach in the rear. We found that part. In the front I believe we used push pins.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
        X