bumper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper question

well some moron on ebay who thought i was asking for too much for my rear plastic euro-spec bumper decided to tell me that he could get plastic rear bumpers from his dealer for 75 dollars. I told him he probably couldn't get shocks and trim for that much. does anyone have a real figure for how much these things cost (shocks, trim, reinforcement, and bolts included)? i just want him to know how dumb he is.
    I retired my E30 for now...
    E46 323i
    David Schultz

Re: bumper question

Originally posted by DSchultz325e
    well some moron on ebay who thought i was asking for too much for my rear plastic euro-spec bumper decided to tell me that he could get plastic rear bumpers from his dealer for 75 dollars. I told him he probably couldn't get shocks and trim for that much. does anyone have a real figure for how much these things cost (shocks, trim, reinforcement, and bolts included)? i just want him to know how dumb he is.
    I remember looking the other day. The rear bumper itself is rougly $250 IIRC.

Comment

thanks. I figured it was in the upwards of 250-300. oh well, sucks for him if he buys the rear trim piece for 75 bucks.
      I retired my E30 for now...
      E46 323i
      David Schultz

Comment

Working...
      X