Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking in Paint my Bimmer with this Color!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking in Paint my Bimmer with this Color!

I made the correct formula and got the Le Mans blue in that little plastic for refrences, at the same time th eowner of the EVO7 that we are fixing an dpainting, chose "Mariana BLue" color and both were close, altough I think I like more the Mariana Blue, it's abit more shiny!

You can see that I added the plastic Le mans Blu painted to see the difference with MArian Blue( Not much difference fromt his pics but in person the Blue Lemans looks more darker blue and more violet!)

I will paint my entire engine bay with it and we will see how it looks, since my engine is out.

What do you think?

}

PS: The hood is unwaxed and un softness.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Mariana Blue is considered the top car color for 2004 by C&D magazine.

Comment

Sick.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

nice choice of color.

Comment

Awesome choice of colour! I think Le Mans Blue is one of BMW's all-time great colours!!!

--Pete

Comment

Originally posted by peteM3power
            Awesome choice of colour! I think Le Mans Blue is one of BMW's all-time great colours!!!

--Pete
            The little blue plastic that we painted to get a reference was "Le Mans Blue" and the hood is Mariana Blue, what I don't get is why this M3 looks more pure or intensive blue than the sopously plastic Le Mans Blue that I painted?

I have the reference that this M3 is Le Mans Blue, someone can confirm this?

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Any more pics of that M3? It looks awesome!

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
                I have the reference that this M3 is Le Mans Blue, someone can confirm this?

That is definitely LeMans Blue. Thats my reference picture exactly. Looks great.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

at first i didnt like it, but geezus that m3 is hott. PAINT IT NOW!

Comment

Working...
                  X