Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N2MYE30
    replied
    Great updates. Why are the headlights dull?

Leave a comment:

• makecopies
    replied
    Your wrap looks great!

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    wheel set 3 is nearing final completion!!

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    set 2 of wheels for the e30 are done!

BMW BBS style 42 17x8 et20 2piece wheels
    centers painted color matched 3m 1080 matte dark gray vinyl
    lips polished & powder coated transparent copper
    black valve stems & caps
    hardware all cleaned up
    new center caps with 3m 1080 brushed steel roundel decals
    Nankang 215/40/17 tires all around

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    sup sup, took some more pics of the e30 the other day, here you go! a lil more detailed pics here, enjoy! Wu! Wraps cars about 80% done, but is ready to hit the streets!

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    dmoney(AB), audiquattrot, FrankM E30, willworkfore30s: thanks for the comments!

N2MYE30: yea it should be dope! yea its actually lowered on koni sport drop & struts, but yes i agree not low enough... i'll tinker with that issue once interior is back in and car is driven/settled in...

dillon7: gonna leave the engine bay white, no big deal to me.

broach328: lol, i dunno how many hrs are in this wrap now... i'd say over 50hrs, you gotta consider removal of parts, cleaning, more cleaning, cleaning seals, pulling seals off car, etc... as for material i don't remember, most of it was left overs from another job... best thing to do is measure up your car and take it from there.

UPDATE: so dropped car off at the local convertible top shop! gonna get a new black top with smoked out rear plastic window. also gonna have them do a full manual top conversion and get the kinks in the top system worked out... then off to a tuneup, then off the do sound deadning, mini stereo system, and put it all back together... then the rims will go on!! stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• broach328
    replied
    how many hours total would you say it took you and how much material did it end up being? I guess I have to factor a little more in for the top and c pillars but you think for a coupe it would be like 40 ft roll? also, how did you get it so cleanly done around the windshield? did you remove the weatherstripping?

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    It's looking amazing man. You attention to detail is pretty incredible!

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Sorry if this has been answered but what are you doing about the engines bay?

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Wow. I'm very impressed. You clearly take time to pay attention to detail.

Leave a comment:

• N2MYE30
    replied
    Amazing! This just about perfect...grey with red interior and excellent wheels. It just needs to be off the jack stands.

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    :drool

Leave a comment:

• dmoney(AB)
    replied
    wow amazing work!

contemplating getting my e30 wrapped in matte green hehe.

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    still gotta wrap my Kopi ACS rear add-on i got from abraham motorsports and install that, the modded ford taurus sideskirts are wrapped but on installed yet, but that's about it for the vinyl side of this build!

here's my 1st set of refinished style 5's:

and here's a sneak peek of set 2 of my style 5's:

Leave a comment:

• wu99wu
    replied
    sup sup, a few updated pics of the e30! bumpers on, moldings and window trim, new front glass, lights in, matte black windsheild frame & top cow, matte black double pinstripe, etc... still gotta long way to go!... but lookin pretty dope! next stop is to tha homies shop for some tuneup stuff, then off the upholstery shop for a new cloth top, then over to CNC for some stereo & wiring up HID stuff... hopefully CNC is where this car will be completed! Wu! Wraps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X