• Show
Clear All

• ONELOVE
    replied
    Sweet

Leave a comment:

• MT325is
    replied
    Wow, that looks really good actually. But your not gunna care about the white on door jams or around the trunk? Or is that going to be wrapped also?

Leave a comment:

• BMW e30 325i convertible 3m 1080 matte dark gray/ brushed steel

so i finally got a chance to take some pics of my e30 project today!! 1991 BMW e30 325i convertible. so far i've got the body the way i want, ding free for the most part, shaved antenna & trunk 3rd brake light (us models only). got the car disassembled as much as needed and started wrapping it! base color is 3m 1080 matte dark gray, with 3m 1080 brushed steel on the top. will be separated by a matte black pinstripe at the high body line all around. mirror housing & front windshield frame will also be matte black. mirror face ( area facing you when you are looking at the car will also be brushed steel. will be doing the door jams & the actual door as well, and maybe some of the jam area around the trunk opening. got the ford taurus sideskirts and front lip done as well. so far i'm into this about 12-15hrs... probably got another 10 to go on wrapping & reassembly... so far so good! Wu! Wraps

Working...
X