• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny
    replied
    Originally posted by misl302 View Post
    Hello All,

First post here! Recently acquired an '89 325i 2-door in need of some rust repair. Specific to the rear quarters I am inclined to replace just the arches rather than the full rear quarter due partly to skill level and partly to cost. Not including shipping, replacement arch is about $65 versus full quarter for about $400. I see Mill Supply.com has arches. Does anybody have experience with these or any other aftermarket arches? I know OEM quality is preferred but I figure if the arches don't work out due to quality or my novice bodywork skills I can then go to a full quarter.

Thanks!

Show us the panel with the damage

Leave a comment:

• misl302
    started a topic Patch Panels

Patch Panels

Hello All,

First post here! Recently acquired an '89 325i 2-door in need of some rust repair. Specific to the rear quarters I am inclined to replace just the arches rather than the full rear quarter due partly to skill level and partly to cost. Not including shipping, replacement arch is about $65 versus full quarter for about $400. I see Mill Supply.com has arches. Does anybody have experience with these or any other aftermarket arches? I know OEM quality is preferred but I figure if the arches don't work out due to quality or my novice bodywork skills I can then go to a full quarter.

Thanks!
Working...
X