Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendrixvodu
    replied
    The handles that you release the hard top with , there are holes on the window frame that have a part of those handles go into it .they look like little cones they are made of plastic they look like they are missing from your car #27

Leave a comment:

• ///M42 sport
    replied
    you should adjust your windows

Leave a comment:

• TSI
    replied
    You need a special tool to adjust the rise on either side, or you can get creative with some bent-nose pliers. The gap in the front isn't normal though--are you sure the mounting pins aren't bent?

Leave a comment:

• Core
    started a topic Hardtop Fit Issues

Hardtop Fit Issues

My hardtop is leaking on the passenger side, where it meets the top of the windscreen. From looking at the exterior, I can see a gap between the gasket and the windscreen that begins on the passenger side, and fades out toward the driver side.

Also, it seems that the top is pushing the driver's side rear window forward, making the front window not want to fit nicely.

This makes me think that the entire top is 'rotated' slightly clockwise when viewed from the top.

Is there any way to adjust the way the top fits? It looks like there are coilover style adjustment washers underneath the 11mm release bolt, but I have no idea how to go about adjusting these.

Is there a manual or guide for this? Didn't find anything about hardtops in the Bentley manual.

Thanks!
Working...
X