name of spoiler??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holland
    replied
    240.50

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed
    haahaha my bad...
    LOL ur bad......

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Look at the thread date genius.
    haahaha my bad...

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    That last post was from 2008!

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed
    i'm in for 240
    Look at the thread date genius.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002

    Lists $438, so I could probably get them for around $240 or so brand new.
    PN 51 7 19 057 958 If I looked it up right. But I will check for sure tomorrow at work. Would more people be up for a GB on these?

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...92&hg=41&fg=60
    i'm in for 240

    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by naika
    I believe e30this on here has one for sale.
    If anybody interested, you should try to get a hold of him
    Thanks! Too bad I just got a beautiful one in the mail from the UK. It's amazing how (even with shipping), the parts are the same price they are here. :) The English are great to deal with!

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • naika
    replied
    I believe e30this on here has one for sale.
    If anybody interested, you should try to get a hold of him

    Leave a comment:


  • Hon2BMW
    replied
    That is the e28 one. I have the same:




    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    paul, its not that bad in person! I love mine!


    No, I was meaning the 535IS spoiler - that M-technic I spoiler is what I have been looking for, for over a year!!!!

    I wish I had a picture of how the 535IS spoiler looks, but I have seen it and it literally sticks out over the fenders on each side by a few inches. Correct me if i'm wrong here!

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    here are some more pics in the feeler thread I posted not to long ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • direction88
    replied
    WOW man what a car!! The spoiler looks great too! Any chance you could post some more pics of the trunk (possibly from above) so we can see just how far over it will stick on either side?

    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    paul, its not that bad in person! I love mine!


    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    paul, its not that bad in person! I love mine!


    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by direction88
    NLA that's a real fucking shame as the Tech 2 is awful looking! What about the Alpina spoiler? When I fist saw this post that what I thought it was (im pretty sure its quite similar but without the lower body colored portion?). That M Tech 1 looks just like the factory e28 M5 spoiler (still available!)
    The E28 spoiler is the same EXCEPT its longer (and easier to get one)... it would fit on the E30, but I don't want it sticking past the trunk onto the fenders (I think it looks tacky and poor fitting).

    The Alpina spoiler is similar too, but I believe it is different on the ends of the trunk lid.

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • direction88
    replied
    NLA that's a real fucking shame as the Tech 2 is awful looking! What about the Alpina spoiler? When I fist saw this post that what I thought it was (im pretty sure its quite similar but without the lower body colored portion?). That M Tech 1 looks just like the factory e28 M5 spoiler (still available!)

    Leave a comment:

Working...