name of spoiler??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by metalvolks
    I got excited when I saw this post. So, I called them and spoke with their sales team. They said if a few dealers told me that it was NLA that they couldn't get it either. They said it had been on back order for a LOOONNGG time for them and they didn't know when they would get any. I will have confirmation later today if they can or can't get this. If they can't, they need to take it off of their list of items! False hope! :hitler:

    Wow! Yes they need to remove it from their website then. I had not called them for one but rather saw it looking for some other things there.

    Oh well I tried Glad I got mine a few years back when they were a bit easier to get a hold of ...

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Tech 2 may be available though if interested....

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    $220 my cost.... NLA unfortunately.

    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    www.bavauto.com

    51 71 9 057 958

    M-Tech Rear Spoiler


    $359.95
    I got confirmation from Bav Auto. Here's what he said:

    Paul,
    We just got confirmation that the part is NLA .
    We just got one in Sept so it must be a pretty recent change.
    Sorry we couldn't help you.

    Patrick Dowling

    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    www.bavauto.com

    51 71 9 057 958

    M-Tech Rear Spoiler


    $359.95
    I got excited when I saw this post. So, I called them and spoke with their sales team. They said if a few dealers told me that it was NLA that they couldn't get it either. They said it had been on back order for a LOOONNGG time for them and they didn't know when they would get any. I will have confirmation later today if they can or can't get this. If they can't, they need to take it off of their list of items! False hope! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied


    51 71 9 057 958

    M-Tech Rear Spoiler


    $359.95

    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I can get us a group buy going on em if enough interest. I can probably get em cheaper than my standard 10% over cost. Maybe 7% over if we get enough.

    Give a part number, and we'll see.

    Lists $438, so I could probably get them for around $240 or so brand new.
    PN 51 7 19 057 958 If I looked it up right. But I will check for sure tomorrow at work. Would more people be up for a GB on these?

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...92&hg=41&fg=60
    If there is any way that you could make the Bavarian Gods give us more M-technic I spoilers, I will be the first one at your door with cold hard cash! :o Alas, I think your chances are slim to none. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I can get us a group buy going on em if enough interest. I can probably get em cheaper than my standard 10% over cost. Maybe 7% over if we get enough.

    Give a part number, and we'll see.

    Lists $438, so I could probably get them for around $240 or so brand new.
    PN 51 7 19 057 958 If I looked it up right. But I will check for sure tomorrow at work. Would more people be up for a GB on these?

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...92&hg=41&fg=60
    Last edited by jflip2002; 01-23-2008, 07:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    You're right. They don't make them anymore and they are hard to come by. I was lucky enough to find one that I have in my basement storage for when I don't have my MTech II on.

    Leave a comment:


  • metalvolks
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Yes they are still available new and $300 is a pretty steep for a used one .
    I checked with my Bimmer dealership (they give me a 15% discount) and they said the M-technic I rear spoiler is NLA (No longer available). I trust them since they supplied me the entire M-technic I kit (minus one side skirt and the front valence!)

    However, if you can get them. LET ME KNOW! :)

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Anyone have a PN? I can check with my parts seller if he can get a few for a GB.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    bav auto sells them new for close to $400

    Leave a comment:


  • ultegra
    replied
    And a rear

    http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-E30-HECKSPOIL...QQcmdZViewItem

    and another

    http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-E30-M3-Hecksp...QQcmdZViewItem

    Leave a comment:


  • ultegra
    replied
    The matching front if you're quick

    http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-M-TECHNIC-M-T...QQcmdZViewItem

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Yes they are still available new and $300 is a pretty steep for a used one .

    Leave a comment:

Working...