No announcement yet.

Ditching The Center Console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do you guys move the window buttons to?

Comment

Originally posted by MERK31 View Post
      I have done this to my car about two years ago and dont ever regret getting rid of console.
      You have an amazing interior. So much has been done, but it looks so simple and clean at the same time. Would love to see some more pics :D

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
        where do you guys move the window buttons to?
        manual windows. or of ac is gone- put them in the cooler button space and any other open bracket
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I put the switches in the dr knee roll But im am moving to where my obc is for easy access to the passengers.

Comment

You can see my switches in this photo in my knee roll
            Attached Files

Comment

I want to revive this thread. I have been thinking about deleting my power windows (not for weight, but because my door harness connectors are completely trashed, and I can't for the life of me find replacements. So if I convert to manual window regulators, then I can remove the harness from the door, which means I won't need the window controls in the center console. I know that the carpet won't cover everything, so I'm trying to brainstorm ways to make this work. I will have gauges in place of the ash tray, so maybe I keep the console then use that button space for something else?
              Paynemw
              1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - Sold!
              the ebb and flow of 325is ownership - In RVA
              1988 BMW 535is - RIP but my dream BMW

Comment

Ive had this idea in my head for a while now too, i really like the thoughts of it and also has simplicity, almost like a singer.

here is one ive had saved on my phone for a while.

Untitled by Ben Walsh, on Flickr

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

Working...
                X