Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your e30 cupholders!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I always put it between the seat and door in my coupe. Seemed to work much better than the center console for me.

    Now with my vert, I don't have that room and I still don't trust the console so it's just closable bottles until I can figure something out.

    WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
      Now with my vert, I don't have that room and I still don't trust the console so it's just closable bottles until I can figure something out.
      I like to sit in the drive through at the window as dispense my beverage into a closable bottle while the tight lil thang at Chick Fil A holds my food and stares.

      I usually make small talk, but they've learned not to take any guff from. Now I scout inside before rolling through to see if there's any fresh bait, so to say...
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        I had a Chick Fil A cup break open on me doing that once....damn Styrofoam...guess I forced in in there a little hard.
        makin a hard left usually spoils the drink.


        "Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

        John F. Kennedy

        Comment


          #19
          My cupholder is my passenger. One of the many roles you accept when you sit in the righthand seat.
          TWELVE HAMMERS



          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
            I had a Chick Fil A cup break open on me doing that once....damn Styrofoam...guess I forced in in there a little hard.
            That was me and that was cold coke that went right up my asshole.
            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

            Comment


              #21
              I only have the comfort seat and my race seat. it's either between my legs, which is tough to get around town when operating the clutch too, or between the passenger seat and trans tunnel. It also depends how full the drink is and if it has a cap. If it's like a water or a soda it's in the passenger seat.
              '84 318i M10B18 | 93whp/90ftlbs | 147- Safari Beige | MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step

              Comment


                #22
                Heres mine. Works wonders.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                  That was me and that was cold coke that went right up my asshole.
                  I did it too in the e30 sedan jamming it between the seat and console. You were jamming it between your legs....that's asking for trouble, guyy.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                    You were jamming it between your legs....that's asking for trouble, guyy.
                    Thats what she said.
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                      Thats what she said.
                      You've seen Hangover 2, right?

                      Yeah....you know what we're getting at now.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                        You've seen Hangover 2, right?

                        Yeah....you know what we're getting at now.
                        nope i only watch classy movies like captain america and transformers.
                        1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                          nope i only watch classy movies like captain america and transformers.
                          I only watch movies with tits and a slight chance of transvestite action. Explosions and guns are usually a given.
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            I only watch movies with tits and a slight chance of transvestite action. Explosions and guns are usually a given.
                            skank.
                            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                              skank.
                              Only to those with high standards....;)
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5 : 2007 335i/6

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by klavender1 View Post
                                I have one that's a piece of metal that screws to the ashtray screws, comes out and curves around to hold a drink. It sits about the passenger side window switch. Works great, it's simple, and out of the way. It was in the car when I bought it and I don't think I've seen one since.
                                When i had my e30. I just made my own,


                                1992 BMW 325iC
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X