Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELVA164
    replied
    I'm a big fan of my sfgadgetguy one, only downside is it doesn't hold super big stuff. The looks really match the interior well, though, and it holds pretty much everything I use on a regular basis.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    +++1 for Gearswitch

Ordered the Gearswitch cup holder on May 26 and it arrived this week. It is awesome. Great construction, professional packaging. I used 2 of the 5 adhesive shims to get it to fit tightly in my center console.

Would definitely recommend this product.

Can't wait for the weather to cool down enough for a drive in the 'vert while enjoying a cold drink. Best of all, I get to remove the OEM accessory cup holder that's been attached to the door map pocket and always knocking against my leg.

Cory

Gearswitch cup holder by cory58f5, on Flickr
    Last edited by cory58; 11-23-2019, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by nhskibm View Post
    Received mine late last week. Aside from initially being impressed with the packaging (it was similar to the packaging on my old Nokia 8800 phone) the finish and quality of the product was top notch.

Though included with the package was some 3M double sided tape dots the cupholder fit perfectly in my center console without them.

Fit a (root)beer bottle just fine, my klean canteen, amongst other things.

Great product, great seller.
    Nice cant wait to get mine!

Leave a comment:

• nhskibm
    replied
    Received mine late last week. Aside from initially being impressed with the packaging (it was similar to the packaging on my old Nokia 8800 phone) the finish and quality of the product was top notch.

Though included with the package was some 3M double sided tape dots the cupholder fit perfectly in my center console without them.

Fit a (root)beer bottle just fine, my klean canteen, amongst other things.

Great product, great seller.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Originally posted by megatron View Post
    Bumping this old thread to put my company's offering in here, the GearSwitch E30 Cup Holder.

We just finished a successful pre-sales campaign, and now in production to fill those units. This is direct-digitally manufactured from carbon-fiber ABS composite in the USA and fits anything from Red Bull up to a Nalgene.

The pre-sale campaign is now completed, but we're still taking orders with a current 3-4 week queue from order to shipment. Happy to answer any questions here or via PM/e-mail. Cheers!

Explainer Video:

This looks promising. Would any satisfied customers like to comment?

Cory

Leave a comment:

• megatron
    replied
    Bumping this old thread to put my company's offering in here, the GearSwitch E30 Cup Holder.

We just finished a successful pre-sales campaign, and now in production to fill those units. This is direct-digitally manufactured from carbon-fiber ABS composite in the USA and fits anything from Red Bull up to a Nalgene.

The pre-sale campaign is now completed, but we're still taking orders with a current 3-4 week queue from order to shipment. Happy to answer any questions here or via PM/e-mail. Cheers!

Explainer Video:

Last edited by megatron; 05-15-2015, 03:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• E30 331is
    replied

My friend made this from aluminum and powder coated it as well, works great!

Leave a comment:

• zig553
    replied
    This is my 10 dollar cupholder from walmart, all it took was 5 screws drilled into my console. Just be careful when pulling the passenger seat forward when the cupholders out or else it will probably snap.

It's a little dirty from "spirited" driving. :-D
    Last edited by zig553; 01-11-2012, 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Ninz30
    replied
    I like my e46 center console. Still a work in progress, but I love it as it is. Pics soon to come for this thread. You can also check out my build
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• turge
    replied
    bump. looking at the e36 cup holder. might go to autobahn tomorrow to pick em up. Looks pretty good and looks like it functions well.

Leave a comment:

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    YES it will fit. you do not need the e34 one, the e36 fits fine.

Mine:

you can move around and interchange the two cup holders, ashtray and coin holder.
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but does the E36 unit bolt onto the e30 console? Any modifications need to be made?

Leave a comment:

• iSOregon
    replied
    ^^that is win

Leave a comment:

• khalild
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post

Mine:

you can move around and interchange the two cup holders, ashtray and coin holder.
    Sure does work, put one in my girl's e30. Have a spare one i may put in mine too

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
    will an E36 console fit the E30? It has cupholders.

Mine:

Leave a comment:

• OnMy2ndE30
    replied
    Does anyone have any pics of the e46 console in an e30? Curious as I am looking for an option here. I know it is an e30 and you aren't supposed to have drinks in them, but mine is a cruiser, not a track rat. I would like the option of cupholders without the hella expense.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X