Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeP
    replied
    Just got a cupholder from this thread and here are some pictures. Such a nice product and really nice being able to carry two drinks easily!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
    Real drivers cars don't have cupholders. See: Lotus, Ferrari, old Porsches, e30, etc.
    is that Garth from Waynes World in your sig?

he can be my cupholder going forward.

Leave a comment:

• VinniE30
    replied
    Real drivers cars don't have cupholders. See: Lotus, Ferrari, old Porsches, e30, etc.

Leave a comment:

• poopin04
    replied
    Here's a picture of mine. I took one of those $3 shelf holders and chopped the shyte of out my console and the holder. End result.Odd looking cup holders. BUT cupholders nonetheless!

Leave a comment:

• pantelones
    replied
    I usually just wedge my beverage of choice between my seat and the center council/trans tunnel, it works great! Then again I don’t drink coffee or anything that doesn’t have a cap.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Burns
    started a topic Show me your e30 cupholders!

Show me your e30 cupholders!

bloody hell, it looks like I've had projectile a$$piss as per the ONE day I chose to take my vert to work. (normally a garage queen)

figured I could do the (knee, one handed shift, one hand on the cup, rest on leg) acrobatics, but lost my momentum when I had to drive through the round-a-bout.

my chino randyrivers are RUINED, and I smell like a streetwaife.

i've scoured the shelves @ bigbox stores looking for something oem looking, but to no avail.
    anyone have something McGiver'd up that looks and works well?
Working...
X