Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaxx_
    replied
    I only have the comfort seat and my race seat. it's either between my legs, which is tough to get around town when operating the clutch too, or between the passenger seat and trans tunnel. It also depends how full the drink is and if it has a cap. If it's like a water or a soda it's in the passenger seat.

Leave a comment:

• InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    I had a Chick Fil A cup break open on me doing that once....damn Styrofoam...guess I forced in in there a little hard.
    That was me and that was cold coke that went right up my asshole.

Leave a comment:

• LagunaVert
    replied
    My cupholder is my passenger. One of the many roles you accept when you sit in the righthand seat.

Leave a comment:

• HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
    I had a Chick Fil A cup break open on me doing that once....damn Styrofoam...guess I forced in in there a little hard.
    makin a hard left usually spoils the drink.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
    Now with my vert, I don't have that room and I still don't trust the console so it's just closable bottles until I can figure something out.
    I like to sit in the drive through at the window as dispense my beverage into a closable bottle while the tight lil thang at Chick Fil A holds my food and stares.

I usually make small talk, but they've learned not to take any guff from. Now I scout inside before rolling through to see if there's any fresh bait, so to say...

Leave a comment:

• Albuquerque30
    replied
    I always put it between the seat and door in my coupe. Seemed to work much better than the center console for me.

Now with my vert, I don't have that room and I still don't trust the console so it's just closable bottles until I can figure something out.

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Yep, between the pass seat and console, right next to the belt bluckle.
    Holds KFC cups and various other shit.

Leave a comment:

• bmwguy325is
    replied
    Originally posted by pantelones View Post
    I usually just wedge my beverage of choice between my seat and the center council/trans tunnel, it works great! Then again I don’t drink coffee or anything that doesn’t have a cap.
    i do this all the time +1

Leave a comment:

• klavender1
    replied
    I have one that's a piece of metal that screws to the ashtray screws, comes out and curves around to hold a drink. It sits about the passenger side window switch. Works great, it's simple, and out of the way. It was in the car when I bought it and I don't think I've seen one since.

Leave a comment:

• ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    Jam your drink between the console and passenger seat and you're done.

Leave a comment:

• e30rapidic
    replied
    Originally posted by schtozo View Post
    Cupholders dont belong to racecar

my racecar had one....

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeP View Post
    Just got a cupholder from this thread and here are some pictures. Such a nice product and really nice being able to carry two drinks easily!

oh just awesome!

ordering a ebrake one right now thx!!!

Leave a comment:

• schtozo
    replied
    Cupholders dont belong to racecar

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X