Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    I was thinking about the perforated option myself but decided against it. I assume the perforated section would be the seat bottoms and backs but, not the bolsters.

Call and ask or have them send you a sample swatch.

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Keep us updated! Super interested in this. I want to redo my interior.

I wonder what the perforated inserts are, and how the diamond stitch looks

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    Well, I guess I just may be the guinea pig. I just order a set of covers for my front sport seats and a matching set for my rear seats. I went with brown which is their darkest brown to replace my current pearl beige. I wanted as dark of a brown as I could get. I was considering a totally black interior like my iX but, with the maroon metallic exterior paint I am thinking the dark brown interior will look classy with the few bits of black trim. The door cards will be dyed/painted to match the new leather. Call me crazy but, I was also wondering what it would look like if the shifter console, e-brake console, glove box and entire dash were done in the same color. My Cayman is what started me thinking about this idea. Maybe accented with a wooden steering wheel, shifter knob and E-brake handle. Or too much?

Opinions welcome...

Total cost was $736.00 including $58.00 shipping to Massachusetts as I opted for the piping option.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    replied
    I thought the same thing but, read the reviews.

Leave a comment:

• glnr13
    replied
    $300 seems awfully cheap for real leather.

Leave a comment:

• MSGGrunt
    started a topic Lseat.com Leather Seat Covers???

Lseat.com Leather Seat Covers???

Anyone have any experience with Lseat.com and their leather upholstery kits for the E30? I read a bunch of the Landcruiser and Porsche reviews and the only negative thing I could find were people complaining that the color of the leather wasn't the same as the color depicted on the website. Shame on them for not asking for a sample swatch before ordering.

$299.00 and people are saying they are top quality and fit well.

1984-1991 BMW E30 Sport 325 318 Front leather seats cover are manufactured using superior cow leather. These seats are primarily used as replacements for the factory seats cover. If you are looking to replace new seats cover on your car, then you will need to remove the old cover first. The installation does not require any additional sewing. You can complete the installation with few hog rings, hog ring pliers and regular tools.

1984-1992 BMW E30 Sedan Rear leather seats cover are manufactured using superior cow leather. These seats are primarily used as replacements for the factory seats cover. If you are looking to replace new seats cover on your car, then you will need to remove the old cover first. The installation does not require any additional sewing. You can complete the installation with few hog rings, hog ring pliers and regular tools.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MSGGrunt; 11-10-2017, 05:02 PM.
Working...
X