X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbonanni
    replied
    Lseat.com Leather Seat Covers???

Well good thing they’re only $.10 cause I ordered multiple lol. Are they colors printed on paper or actually swatches?

I’ve been emailing their customer support to see if they will sell bolsters or center cushions separately. Got quoted $200 shipped for just the rear upper back. Gotta see if anything is close to my red. I think its Taurusrot but cant tell. Any way to check??

Leave a comment:

• sandman_01
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Just ordered samples of the scarlet, dark red, and burgundy. Hoping one of them match my taurusrot interior. I will post pics once I get them.

FYI he only sends a sample card of swatches, not multiples (I ordered a bunch of colors and got one card)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Just ordered samples of the scarlet, dark red, and burgundy. Hoping one of them match my taurusrot interior. I will post pics once I get them.

Leave a comment:

• B0RN318
    replied
    Just bought an extra set of black sport seats with perfect foam, and received my sample swatch in the mail. Will be doing the charcoal black, very similar color to everything, the grain of the leather is much more similar to the grain on the dash and door cards as well.. The leather of the swatches shows the leather isnt as nice as OEM, but for such a competitive price...

Leave a comment:

• rfordo
    replied
    Has anyone here compared the Dark Red LSeat leather to e30 Cardinal Red in person? Really could use a recover but want to be able to match my door cards somewhat accurately

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    yes
    looks smart !

if u need sports seat trim pieces ?
    I have all available,
    Last edited by brutus; 12-01-2018, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hotbascosauce
    replied
    Thanks for being the guinea pigs guys. I am definitely ordering the dark brown seats to do my vert!

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    love the black seat backs. reminds me of my E46 M3 imola interior which has black seat backs as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    Hi, great write-up here! Did you ever figure out how to remove these creases? Also, how is the install holding up? You had mentioned glue securing the leather to the front seat bottoms... Thanks!
    https://www.leatherseats.comIn this LeatherSeats.com Tech Tips Video Eric goes over how to properly use a heat gun on leather to remove wrinkles. You should ...

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    also curious about updates, I've got a couple seats that could use covers.

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    Originally posted by MSGGrunt View Post
    I only ended up with two creases that I wish were not there but, I have seen other seat covers installed by E30 owners that did not appear to fit as nicely as these. So far I am very happy with them. Now to tackle the more intricate front seats.
    Hi, great write-up here! Did you ever figure out how to remove these creases? Also, how is the install holding up? You had mentioned glue securing the leather to the front seat bottoms... Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    How have I been sleeping on these...

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by luckybeard View Post
    Looks sexy! Those black front seat coverts look a bit off tho.
    Thank you!

I decided to go with the black covers since i'm going with a two tone theme. Door card centers will eventually be red.

Leave a comment:

• luckybeard
    replied
    Looks sexy! Those black front seat coverts look a bit off tho.

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Still need to redo the rear back but I'm finally done with the fronts. They look a bit brighter in the photos for some reason. I'll try and take better pics later this week.

Before and after front

Overhead shot

Last edited by Mike36; 06-11-2018, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X