Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    I am considering these as an option for my convertible, but like many others I am going back and forth on which color to choose. Im in for more pics if people are willing to post them.

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    Bump for photos of the best Lseat match for natur. The vert on the previous page appears to be off pretty significantly from the cards.

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    anyone put these on Recaros? I really want to do my SRDs in brown leather, but am hesitant as the pics look very different than the factory layout.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderzol
    replied
    captain confused if you are referring to the grey leather there were at least two different shades depending on the year.

Leave a comment:

• shaf
    replied
    Is the lseat in black more of a matte finish? I'm wondering if it will match up with the back seat and door cards that are not matte, rather a shiny black.

Leave a comment:

• captain confused
    replied
    ive been reading all th reviews and posts i can find and i even got the samples from lseats but am still not 100% sure which color i need. I am redoing my whole interior with the 0292 silver leather. I think its their silver color but it looks a little off from the color i have seen. Has anyone redone their seats to match the factory silver? Which color did you use?

tia

Leave a comment:

• Thunderzol
    replied
    I ordered my set in two phases. Here’s my experience with Lseat:
    Turns out their lead time is 3-4 weeks, they don’t answer phone or return calls and only answer emails with a weekly delay. So communication isn’t their strong suit.
    The first set I ordered was a good match to my m3 grey interior. I selected the leather based off their swatch but the stitching color had to be matched off the computer screen.
    Once the rear set was done I ordered the fronts. I received a non matching gray leather and non matching stitching (makes me think they just send you what they have laying around) This grey wasn’t even on the swatch. First, they expected me to pay for shipping. A week later they admitted fault but made me wait until the wrong product shipped back. Then I received another set, this time the stitching was wrong only. It’s some kind of reflective silver instead of the gray. At this point I threw in the towel.
    No apologies all along. I now installed non matching stitching in my m3 restoration. I’d be less upset if it were me 325e.
    The product is good fit and MOSTLY real leather. Side pieces are vinyl and I think it’s common in the upholstery world. The back cover still comes with extra foam, which I just left out. (Another evidence how poorly this company responds to customer feedback).
    Overall, “A-“ for product and price, “F” for customer service.

Leave a comment:

• tgechev
    replied
    Originally posted by mannyuk View Post
    I just finished with Lseat.com reupholstery.
    gratifying job.
    Hello mannyuk,

You have done a great job with your interior. Which color option did you actually choose? Also would you be able to post some more pictures under different lighting conditions? I am asking since I am most likely going to jump on the lseat train as well. Already got my swatch sample, however, I am having issues with determining which is the closest lseat color option to the 0295 Natur OEM leather, link here. Depending on the lseat options I might as well choose an lseat color closer to 0206 Pearl beige. I am doubtful because I haven't had the chance to make a real-life, side-by-side comparison of the lseat options against the OEM colors.

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated!

Stay safe and love your E30s!

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    anyone have trouble getting the top half bolsters of leathers to go on? such a pain, im not even close to get them on the spikes.
    i steamed the foam, i hope thats not my problem.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    anyone add any foam to make it thicker and fuller?

Leave a comment:

• RobE30
    replied
    I was going to pick up a pair of leather STi seats for my coupe but this has convinced me otherwise and it's cheaper! Well done to those of you who have done this.

Leave a comment:

• mannyuk
    replied
    I just finished with Lseat.com reupholstery.
    gratifying job.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• eternal24k
    replied
    Has anybody done Recaros with Lseat covers? Looking to do my SR-Ds adn hoping I can get it to come out as nice as those who have done sport seats

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    I used a can of DAP contact cement and a bunch of clamps around the edges. Some like spray adhesive but I liked working with the tacky contact cement better.

Last edited by reelizmpro; 01-06-2020, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    sooo im gathering stuff to replace the leather seats on my sport seats and was wondering what kind of paste/glue you guys are using to glue on the leather for the back rest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X