Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-Series FloorMat?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    1-Series FloorMat?!?

    Is it true that 1series floor mats fit perfectly in an e30?

    #2
    1-Series FloorMat?!?

    Originally posted by MannyCooks View Post
    Is it true that 1series floor mats fit perfectly in an e30?
    Yeah theyíll fit. If you use the search youíll see that people have done it. But in reality and my prefereance, Costco has some great weather tech mats that you trim to shape. Thatís all I ever use in any vehicle.

    Comment


      #3
      I just installed a set of the e82 mats and they fit pretty damn close. I was tired of the rubber mats I had. The cloth mats make it feel more luxury.

      I'm very happy with them.
      90 Bronzit 325is
      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

      Comment


        #4
        1-Series FloorMat?!?

        Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
        I just installed a set of the e82 mats and they fit pretty damn close. I was tired of the rubber mats I had. The cloth mats make it feel more luxury.

        I'm very happy with them.


        Throw the rubber mats in the trunk for noise insulation from the differential and Incase you get stuck one day, toss me under the wheels and get unstuck.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Throw the rubber mats in the trunk for noise insulation from the differential and Incase you get stuck one day, toss me under the wheels and get unstuck.


          Hah thatís a good idea.

          Doubt Iíll get stuck down here in the desert.

          Unless it send it off some sand dunes.
          90 Bronzit 325is
          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

          Comment


            #6
            Good to know on the e82 mats. I read the e46 convertible mats also work on the e30.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by e30RS View Post
              Good to know on the e82 mats. I read the e46 convertible mats also work on the e30.
              Because I'm feeling nice today.

              For your viewing pleasure.

              E82 mats in an E30.





              AND... Just because

              90 Bronzit 325is
              16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

              Comment


                #8
                Haha solid stable!
                "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
                  Because I'm feeling nice today.



                  For your viewing pleasure.



                  E82 mats in an E30.











                  AND... Just because





                  Does having historical license plates severely limit your driving? I heard that itís only parades and festivals thatís permissible and if your in a drive thru at McDonaldís youíll get pulled over.


                  Is this bullshit that I heard?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    Does having historical license plates severely limit your driving? I heard that itís only parades and festivals thatís permissible and if your in a drive thru at McDonaldís youíll get pulled over.


                    Is this bullshit that I heard?


                    Itís bullshit. You still have to smog. You can drive anytime you want.

                    Itís literally just a vanity plate.
                    90 Bronzit 325is
                    16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
                      Haha solid stable!
                      Thanks! I'm very happy with it. :D
                      90 Bronzit 325is
                      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

                      Comment


                        #12
                        sick - noted!
                        OO=[][]=OO
                        @speeedshop
                        @mradams

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I'm going to order a set of E46 convertible ones I hear they are a direct fit
                          1989 325i LS Swap (Money Pit):https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=244933
                          COTM Feb 2019: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=428404

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X