Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Center Console VDO Gauge Mount

Hello all,

Here she is. Center console mount for either 3 VDO gauges and one AEM wideband controller or four VDO gauges. The kit includes all of the parts to install, including hardware and printed instructions. Once you figure out which gauges you want to use in it and you add all the necessary wiring for your senders/gauges, the installation process of this kit is very straightforward and should not take more than a couple hours from start to finish. All of the parts are CNC machined by me in the United States from 6061 aluminum and then anodized black.

This is what I believe to be the final revision. I've had this assembly in my car for a couple of months now and it works great. I'm having a friend install one more set in his car before I officially give it the green light and start making more.

At this point, there will be a couple of different options for the kit. The first is whether you want a kit for 3 VDO and 1 AEM wideband or four VDO gauges. The second option is hardware color. There will be a stainless (silver) option or a black oxide (black) option. The stainless hardware option is picture below.

I haven't gotten a 100% finalized price figured for the kit yet as I'm still waiting on quotes from local anodizers, but I'm figuring somewhere in the $120-$150 range for the entire kit with free shipping. I should know for sure by the end of next week. Once I get that second kit installed and verified, these kits will be "built to order" until I can be assured that it's worth my time to make a lot more.
    What do you guys think? Any interest out there?

The beatings will continue until morale improves

Here's two more pictures of the kit itself.

Comment

I just realized that these pictures probably aren't displaying for anyone. They show up in my browser but nowhere else. Oh well...here goes again. Hopefully y'all can see them this time. None in stock right now. Working on getting more produced over the coming months.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X