Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archie
    replied
    yeah I was looking into getting one for my Mercedes 380sl and read great things about them from the SL forums. So I decided to do a search on their site for E30 and this popped up. I've never seen them before and the Mercedes group really likes them.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    I just purchased one from a different company. Have had it sitting in the car in the heat with a stack of magazines over it, to keep it from warping. 3 months in, so far so good. I'll report if anything changes.

I have not added glue or velcro to it yet, I just want it to maintain the correct lines on the dashboard.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Yes, had one in a cheap 325es years ago, didn't even notice that it was installed until I got the car home, but this was before dashboards got expensive. Also saw a few over the years in yards, but they never looked quite right.

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    Yea. They've been around since the 90's at least. The forward edge looks a bit weird, as it just cuts off with no rhyme or reason. To be honest, If you want to cover dash sins, a dash mat is retro-cool. I had one in the 90's on my e21, and it was awesome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• archie
    started a topic Dashtops

Dashtops

I never knew they existed for the e30. Anyone ever use one of these before?

Last edited by archie; 07-12-2019, 12:14 AM.
Working...
X