Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triggrhaapi
    replied
    I have the ///M shift pattern on my shift knob as well as the redline goods boot and ebrake boot. I figured it was only fitting since my car has the stripes on the wheel and will soon have an S50 in the engine bay.

Leave a comment:

• jdusty4
    replied
    I emailed the bimmerbum guy and he said that you can only get that //mtech without the "m" with a 6 speed shift pattern. does anyone know where else to get it with 5-speed pattern? this is a really cool shift knob, much better than the "m" one. i'd like to find it...

Originally posted by JDMpower View Post
    Said and done about $90 shipped to my house.

I bought it from www.bimmerbum.com / ebay

Leave a comment:

• JDMpower
    replied
    True! LOL! She does not leave the garage in the winter!

Pic, I like it! (New boot from Rob.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VAPORBLADE; 01-24-2007, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SchnellerVert
    replied
    Brrr cold metal shifter. Wrapped in leather is more suited to Vt.

Leave a comment:

• JDMpower
    replied
    Said and done about $90 shipped to my house.

I bought it from www.bimmerbum.com / ebay

Leave a comment:

• e304me
    replied
    yeah i just bought an M knob but i would have liked to get that one

Leave a comment:

• Spaz
    replied
    how much did that shift knob run you? and where did you get it from?

-cam

Leave a comment:

• Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    That looks great, love those boots too! Did Rob make them?I have the same shift pattern on my stainless steel UUC RK2 which I saved from the turbo car. It will go in the S50 car when it's ready for it.
    Thanks man, its not from Rob. I've been buying from this guy for a couple of years and I've always been impressed. Great prices too!

Leave a comment:

• asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by JDMpower View Post
    The M on the knob I bought does not light up. I do not like aftermarket light-up items in cars.

Unless it is the LCD TV's in the truck. ;)
    there are factory illuminated ones. I have one, the m lights up as well as the shift patern. The red illumination looks awsome in the int. at night :twisted:

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
    So M-Technic body kits, steering wheels, and shift knobs are Motorsport parts?
    The ///M stands for Motorsport division. Shift knobs that carry the badges would probably be OEM pieces designed to reflect that in the cars they are in (So they would either be in an ///M or an M-technic packaged car). M-technic are packages offered to the non-M cars. (That's why in the UK or Germany you have the Mtech cars with minor changes, such as body kits, different shocks/springs, etc)

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
    I wasnt to keen on the "M" illuminated shifter so I found this. A little more subtle...
    That looks great, love those boots too! Did Rob make them?I have the same shift pattern on my stainless steel UUC RK2 which I saved from the turbo car. It will go in the S50 car when it's ready for it.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    Um, yes it does.
    So M-Technic body kits, steering wheels, and shift knobs are Motorsport parts?

Leave a comment:

• JDMpower
    replied
    Also - just put in the shift boot from rscheiring. Very nice - all black - the way it was suppose to be! ;) Honestly, I am going for an all black car, so it fits the mold.

Leave a comment:

• JDMpower
    replied
    The M on the knob I bought does not light up. I do not like aftermarket light-up items in cars.

Unless it is the LCD TV's in the truck. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
    ///M does not just stand for Motorsport.
    Um, yes it does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X