X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Crimson and Cardinal are different. Crimson is darker. And IMO crimson looks better.
    you would know.. thanks for correcting. is it as dark as taurusrot?

Originally posted by UDPride View Post
    Its definitely Crimson. BMW Classic build spec says so. Dealer supplied build sheet confirms. Interior code 0324.
    PLEASE post some pics. without flash.

this is cardinal, my 88 ix
    [
    Last edited by bradnic; 01-05-2018, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UDPride
    replied
    Its definitely Crimson. BMW Classic build spec says so. Dealer supplied build sheet confirms. Interior code 0324.

Leave a comment:

• JasonC
    replied
    Crimson and Cardinal are different. Crimson is darker. And IMO crimson looks better.

Leave a comment:

• UDPride
    replied
    I know of a 1989 325is with 0324 Crimson Red Leather. I do not see that as an interior option from those 1989 interior charts. The interior has been verified by BMW build sheets.

Car does also have 0944 Special Order Equipment, but not sure what that might refer to.

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    0304 is gray anthracite for uberkaro & 0211 is for gray houndstooth bolsters ,,,,,,,,,,
    I av 'em all available

Leave a comment:

• brutus
    replied
    yes everybody,,,
    I have MANY of these available, oem, !!

from stored years ago, & the green bolsters / doorcards, & blue bolsters !
    and cushions,
    any info or question s I can help as I know these codes,, , etc,,,

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    My hunt for 151 (Pacific Blue check pattern) was a success having found 4+ yards at a shop in NZ. It wasnt cheap but it also is as close to unobtanium as it gets. I think he has 2 yards left. Not cheap and he wont cut it.

Should look exceptional with the blue Alcantara bolsters (also NLA once current distributor inventory is gone) :)

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Originally posted by Infini View Post
    For anyone who might be interested.

This site is able to supply many OEM options for BMW seats.
    I've contacted them to confirm if they can supply to non-trade customers.

http://www.westtrading.nl/overzicht....t%20upholstery
    I e-mailed West Trading. They will only sell to trim shops. I'm working with John at Ninestitch, and the won't even sell to him, because he does not have a brick/mortar location for his business.

Cory

Leave a comment:

• ryver touring
    replied
    I just realised i have green door pu;;s and green carpet in my car. Well the door pulls and the cards are all changed to black, if only i could get an OEM LHD grey carpet

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Originally posted by mjimport View Post
    Hey all, would anyone please confirm the code for this? Bolster is solid grey/silver, insert is striped silver.

Also, how many yards does it take to replace inserts, and how much for just bolsters for two front seats?
    Thanks!
    I think I see your interior on the 1991 card on the first page of the this thread. Have you looked at that?

No sure how much this will help you, but John at Ninestitch told me that I needed 5-6 running yards to do front and rear seat inserts + door panel inserts on my '92 vert.

Cory

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    Bump for feedback

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    Any comments would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to get my interior refurbished in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    ^ Forgot to mention this is a '91 318is. ^

Leave a comment:

• mjimport
    replied
    Hey all, would anyone please confirm the code for this? Bolster is solid grey/silver, insert is striped silver.

Also, how many yards does it take to replace inserts, and how much for just bolsters for two front seats?
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BMW B3 2.5
    replied
    PLEASE HELP :can someone tell me what code is the upholstery in the pic below ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X