Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know what these are? sorry for the bad pic. its only the fronts and they didn't originate from the car there in. also they have a "halo" headrest.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bavarianbrawler View Post
      Not sure whether the variance in red hue from the 87 Cardinal Red to the 88 Cardinal Red is because of a product shift in color or just the difference in lighting/image quality between these images. Great post for a good reference.
      They also have different codes.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Hey everyone,

a couple of queries.
        i have a 1990 318is with 0307 0382 natur, were there ever sports seats made in this colour and pattern? I've never ever seen one.

Also, anybody know what this is (pics below)? I can't match is correctly in the guides on page one, it's not clear enough for me. Is it Pearl Beige or Natur?

Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by Infini; 09-10-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Looks like Natur cloth. Pearl would have been earlier year. Surprised it's not natur perforated vinyl..
          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Ok thanks. I was leaning towards it being Natur as well.

Comment

For anyone who might be interested.

This site is able to supply many OEM options for BMW seats.
              I've contacted them to confirm if they can supply to non-trade customers.

WEST trading, is uw leverancier voor autobekledingstoffen, voor alle merken. - www.westtrading.nl

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                M3 specific M-Technic interior, code 0461. Offered for 8 months: 4/90 till 12/90.

That's a Cecotto/Ravaglia interior option chart. You had the choice of Anthracite M cloth with Black Bison leather bolsters (0344), Silver M cloth with Silver Bison leather bolsters (0345), Black Bison leather (0203), Black extended Nappa leather (0318 ) or Silver extended Nappa leather (0319). So the Bison came with the cloth, and Nappa was complete.
                The info for the MT interior #0461 is wrong, it came from 318is, not an m3. Its called innenausstattung.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Line View Post
                  The info for the MT interior #0461 is wrong, it came from 318is, not an m3. Its called innenausstattung.
                  wow that's pretty specific. source of your info?
                  per google translate, innenausstattung means "interior decoration"

googling the "innenausstattung e30" pulls up some really nice interior pics, with a bunch of different colors and materials.
                  I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                  DB vert plastic bumpers
                  OEM Keys
                  MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                  91 ic Calypso 3.1
                  86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                  TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                  e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Line View Post
                    Listen up dumbass, the only other thread on the internet that has any mention of that cloth being on the 318iS or called "innenausstattung" (whatever that might mean, or have any relevance) is a thread on bimmerforums from the same author as the thread here.

Here's the BMW M Registry FAQ page where it mentions 0461 being M3 specific and not available on any M3 special edition aside from the Evo 1: http://www.bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=8.

Note that it was only available on the AK05 model, which is a european spec E30 M3.

Here is the VIN sheet for a friends european spec E30 M3 who has THIS VERY interior. You'll note the build date falls into the 8 month range given for when this interior was offered by the factory, and even says 0461 on the interior option code!

DO NOT spread misinformation! Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Does anyone know how to find out what the official color of my carpet is? I've looked, but couldn't find a post showing the carpet colors.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        Anyone have a photo of seats in the Natur plaid from 1990 (Code 0307 / 0382)? I wonder if this is the same material:

http://www.westtrading.nl/detail.asp...eat upholstery

Thanks, Cory
                        1992 325i Cabrio
                        1988 320i Touring
                        2000 M5
                        1977 530i
                        2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                        BMWCCA
                        E30CCA

Comment

PLEASE HELP :can someone tell me what code is the upholstery in the pic below ?

Comment

Hey all, would anyone please confirm the code for this? Bolster is solid grey/silver, insert is striped silver.

Also, how many yards does it take to replace inserts, and how much for just bolsters for two front seats?
                            Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

^ Forgot to mention this is a '91 318is. ^

Comment

Any comments would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to get my interior refurbished in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X