X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running these? http://www.f1spec.com/ty5sef1.html

Comment

jeeze those are cheap...remember seats are a SAFETY item....Is there really any reason to go cheaper than Corbeau? They are at least a brand that will stand behind their products...

Comment

They are exact copies of the sparco fiberglass apparently. A friend had a problem with a slider and they sent out a new one without question, at least there customer service is good.

Comment

Been thinking about cheap 300zx vader seats. Just need to find a passenger side to make it happen. Ya, I know the weight would suck, but still...

Comment

copies with no known quality standard or rating, made who knows where. The fabric doesnt even look to fit all that well to tell the truth.

Comment

What seats for a "big boned" guy? I'm 6'2 240lb 40" waist (i am working on my figure guys, i'm sensitive to being called fat! haha)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBones View Post
                What seats for a "big boned" guy? I'm 6'2 240lb 40" waist (i am working on my figure guys, i'm sensitive to being called fat! haha)
                X2, I'm bigger than you and I'm wondering what will work best.

Comment

sparco evo II
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be trying out some momo start seats hopefully in the next few days and will let you know how i come out.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBones View Post
                      I'm going to be trying out some momo start seats hopefully in the next few days and will let you know how i come out.
                      LMK!

There's a pair of those local to me. Maybe I'll check them out.

Comment

I ended up with a set of Corbeau Forza wides that I picked up from a local guy. I fit in them much better than the standard forza!!!

Comment

Cobra Imola pro with Cobra side mounts and slider.
                          Last edited by !kid; 02-02-2011, 07:46 PM.
                          :borg:

Comment

Has anyone ever had a seat re-covered with MB-Tex? It's mercedes version of faux leather.
                            After 20 years, the stuff in our 190E is still as soft as seats can be, and no one has done anything to care for them, or make any effort to keep the sun off, etc. It's probably the best thing about the car at this point. the seats are comfy as hell, and the car is great on the highway - it's quiet, rides smooth, and nothing else in the vehicle works.

I've also seen cloth seats, and they seem to wear/age as fast or faster than leather. I'm wondering if anyone has opinions they'd like to share on mb-tex or alcantara fabrics.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some dead cow, but as I see seating materials age, leather just doesn't hold up as well as the synthetics, and I'm very disinterested in maintaining the surfaces of my seats.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

bump

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I'm looking at the Sparco Evo for my seat, and maybe an EvoII for the co-pilot. I read this whole thread, and saw not one mention of the Evo. Anyone running it? Brackets? Slider options?
                                sigpic

Mike

'91 325i track car. Mostly...

Comment

Working...
                                X