Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came over in a container from Japan. Other than that--nothing.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Comment

looks like the ones I just picked up

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
      click here for details

Comment

Not sure what model these Recaros are but they are from a '86 Porsche 930 turbo (says the current EBAY ad anyways)...

I am very interested to say the least.

Comment

Those are HAWT. But I hate the headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Those are HAWT. But I hate the headrests.

Yeah I hear you there, those headrests and the $500+ +shipping for 20 year old seats are the killing factor me too...

I wonder if the headrest could be swapped out with another set of Recaro seats however?

:???:

Comment

I believe they can be swapped. I've swapped other Recaro headrests before from one type to another. I have 3 very different Recaro seats at my house and they are all interchangeable.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Holy crap, fuck that site charging almost $80 USD for the replacement bolsters, check this shit out!

Comment

Holy crap, fuck that site charging almost $80 USD for the replacement bolsters, check this shit out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RECARO-Bolster-F...3286.m63.l1177
                  at that price I'm tempted to pick some up...
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Wait, I think I must have had my prices messed up, because they're only 20 GBP on the Capital site.

Comment

The guys at Capital are really cool and very helpful. They were all into my Recaro seats.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/RECARO-Bolster-F...3286.m63.l1177
                        Dammit Josh!

My final order for one bolster came out to $58 shipped. The GBP went down so I saved! They have good customer service for sure.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

How's this for rare as FUCK Recaro stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
                            looks like the ones I just picked up

Can you adapt any computer chair bracket to a recaro? That is one fucin sweet chair!

Comment

now if you could source the insert material to match your interior to the steering wheel that would be the shit!
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Picked up one Today, Ill have pics soon.. Navy Blue.. No tears, a little faded though.. I need to source the twisty knob to adjust the seatback, mines stripped. I might sell it, dont know yet

Comment

Working...
                                X