X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poke this too: jkldsjflkasdjflkasjdf

Recaro of ideal seat N (77) KBA 90024 BMW E21

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
      This right here proves you're WRONG!!!!!! Click Me
      Haha Dammit i actually clicked that.

Comment

I thought they might be e21 recaros... Cool beans

Comment

That steering wheel is still fucking with my head. I had no idea such a thing existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            That steering wheel is still fucking with my head. I had no idea such a thing existed.
            Neither did.. I now want Nicademus Black seat more than ever...ut i dont have the $ for the wheel

Comment

Wanna buy my seat? You told me to let you know if I was considering it..I am. That guy with the steering wheel wants it too after i posted them in his thread.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Stephen, I don't think that is an e30 recaro. The upper bolster shape is different, and the side brackets look different. You'll see at the dyno day. (you're coming to the dyno day, right?)
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                  Stephen, I don't think that is an e30 recaro. The upper bolster shape is different, and the side brackets look different. You'll see at the dyno day. (you're coming to the dyno day, right?)
                  Yep, And its not an e30 recaro... I realized on the side label it says clearly E21 Bmw 3 series etc.... All the labels are still in mint shape, it was wearing a seatcover most of its life i think..

Comment

if anyone is redoing their recaros and needs the padding that goes on the backrest i have one. it will work for either the P/S or the D/S. BRAND NEW NOS, it was the last one in stock anywhere when i bought it from VW 5 or so years ago. i didn't end up using it when i re did mine. the "Dents in it are from something that i had stored on top of it. they are gone now.

check out that fucked up hand!
                    gone next month! yea more surgery!
                    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I want that just to have it. :shock:

Comment

i have just begun to bring out the odd ball stuff i have!

BTW this is ONLY for the "trophy" style seats or others with the same seat back shape.
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Alpina Recaros... BOOOOOING!

Comment

Alpina Recaros... BOOOOOING!

Oh man I need some of that fabric to do the door cards. And the rear seat. The fabric is $300 a roll, though.. how much fabric is in a roll?

I dream of a matching interior ;_;
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              Oh man I need some of that fabric to do the door cards. And the rear seat. The fabric is $300 a roll, though.. how much fabric is in a roll?

I dream of a matching interior ;_;
                              That would be $300 + a yard which is usually 36 x 54 or 6.
                              Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                              Your DIY upholstery source
                              e30tech forum sponsor
                              E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                              kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
                                That would be $300 + a yard which is usually 36 x 54 or 6.
                                Kevin
                                oh god that's even worse. Any chance of a replica fabric being out there somewhere?
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X