This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up these last week

Frame and seat functions are pretty sound overall but missing a few plastic pieces...anyone have a source for some e30 recaro plastics?

Looking for items 3 (Left seat, outside cover) & 9 (both seats) above and shown below...NLA from BMW and no stock found in US or Germany.

sigpic
    84 323i

Comment

Love mine so comfy as a daily driver seat. Might have the plastic piece.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Love those seats. Closest I could get to owning a set was getting the LSBs off a 88 mk2 gli (not quite the same but close). I'm still trying to track down the lower bolster foam as well.

Comment

does anyone know where to get some new webbing from, or what you are using when you make your own? Mine just gave out over the weekend
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I love my blue monza recaros but I didn't want to live with a horribly mismatched interior.
            Right on the verge of selling them I found this from a portuguese seller on Ebay.

Very excited I now have the material to recover the rear seats and door panels!
            Project
            Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              does anyone know where to get some new webbing from, or what you are using when you make your own? Mine just gave out over the weekend

ardvaark in CA..oris it Aardvark?...
              I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                ardvaark in CA..oris it Aardvark?...
                Yes, this is where I bought mine when I did my seat refresh. Aardvarc Racing

2002 Parts is a specialized website where both regular and upgraded BMW 2002 parts can be sourced, restored, or purchased. Professional mechanics and do-it-yourselfers alike visit 2002 Parts for its adept customer service and high quality goods.

He recovers the seats as well. They look really sweet.
                Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Anyone ever put recaro ct9a (jdm spec) seats in a e30? I've seen them in a e46 before...
                  /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
                    Anyone ever put recaro ct9a (jdm spec) seats in a e30? I've seen them in a e46 before...
                    Never seen it. I have ITR JDM recaros in my e30, and currently putting evo10 recaros into an e30 though.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      Never seen it. I have ITR JDM recaros in my e30, and currently putting evo10 recaros into an e30 though.

Well yes, ITR recaros, whether they are DC2 or 4 or what ever are just different sized speeds. They are just smaller for a smaller demographic if I'm not mistaken. Not a huge fan of the evo10's though.

What your bracket setup on the DC2's?
                      /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What cleaners/re-conditioners are you guys using for your old leather Recaros? Something that i can find at my local vato zone or something preferably.

Comment

Anyone know what brackets to use to mount these in my e30?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
                              Well yes, ITR recaros, whether they are DC2 or 4 or what ever are just different sized speeds. They are just smaller for a smaller demographic if I'm not mistaken. Not a huge fan of the evo10's though.

What your bracket setup on the DC2's?
                              DC2's are mounted onto OEM sport seat sliders, connected via MASSIVE's e30 recaro brackets.http://massivebrakes.com/accessories..._RecaroAdapter
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Recaro: The Recaro Garage - All things Recaro

Originally posted by golde30 View Post

What setup did you go with to put the ITR's in?

Also, those massive adapters seems to be a simple and cost effective solution!
                                /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X