My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
      I want a pair of mesh headrests so bad.
      Still wanting a pair of halo headrests?

I'm trying to find a pair of these knobs in either style...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2802.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	7186501

Name:	IMG_2803.JPG
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	7186502

Name:	52101875826-ratt-recaro-stol-bmw-e12-e21-e23-e24-e28.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	7186503
      Last edited by TrentW; 07-23-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Im going to look at some Recaro SRD seats, how can I tell if they are genuine Recaros VS the million chinese reps out there. They've been recovered in black leather

@TrentW go here https://www.2002parts.com/bmw/recaro-seat-parts.html
        Last edited by 2mAn; 08-25-2016, 06:49 PM.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Im going to look at some Recaro SRD seats, how can I tell if they are genuine Recaros VS the million chinese reps out there. They've been recovered in black leather

@TrentW go here https://www.2002parts.com/bmw/recaro-seat-parts.html
          Found the five sided knobs are still available thru the dealer. Like $25 from BluntTech.

And I know Dave from Aardvark. Good guy, and helpful with info.

Comment

Does anyone know of a place that sells Recaro PARTS? I have a set of trophy's that have some auto recline issues. Thanks
            "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbyfan View Post
              Does anyone know of a place that sells Recaro PARTS? I have a set of trophy's that have some auto recline issues. Thanks
              What parts do you need exactly? I got a guy...

Comment

the recline knob for the passenger side, and whatever is needed to fix the creep issue. I'm away for work (as usual) and I haven't taken them apart so I don't know how involved it is to fix the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbyfan View Post
                  the recline knob for the passenger side, and whatever is needed to fix the creep issue. I'm away for work (as usual) and I haven't taken them apart so I don't know how involved it is to fix the issue.
                  If you can get some pics that would be helpful.

Comment

sounds good, I'm traveling for work but I will see if my wife can grab a picture

Comment

What better place than this thread to ask a simple question to people who have fitted Massive's Recaro adapters. Since the day I designed them I had that hitch to add some adjustability to them, simply because we all have different tastes/preferences when it comes to driving position. Currently, the adapters have a 4° rake to add comfort and lumbar support. If they were flat, the driving position would be awefull.

Now, I can modify the adapters to offer two adjustable positions. Current 4° rake would stay, and they could be adjusted for another 2°. Basically slightly raising your knees. Yup. Two mounting holes at the front.

Or is there really any need to modify the original design? Please let me know.
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lee No need!!! I've been using your adapters on a set of SR3's in my coupe and love it! I'm 5'8" 160 lbs if that helps. I need another set asap. pm on the way
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

does anyone know the model number for this style recaro seat?
                          has power recline
                          Last edited by TheWipprSnappr; 10-27-2016, 04:43 PM. Reason: additional info
                          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Are Recaro LSs going to be better than Sport seats for someone with a quite slim/slight build? 30" waist.

Did Recaro LSBs come in different widths, for different markets perhaps, or change between generations?
                            Last edited by c0rbin9; 11-02-2016, 08:36 AM.
                            1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

Does anyone know what they call this pattern or where to get replacement fabric??

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post
                                Are Recaro LSs going to be better than Sport seats for someone with a quite slim/slight build? 30" waist.

Did Recaro LSBs come in different widths, for different markets perhaps, or change between generations?
                                there is more than one generation LS...but that being said, an LS will fit a slim build much better than an oe sport seat..

the first and second gen LS I feel were the most aggressive re fit..and hard to find...and $$$$$$

but at 30" it will be hard to find a snug fitting seat.... go find a Recaro rallye from the 70s/80s..that u will LOOOOOVE

I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Working...
                                X