X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogan View Post
    let's see them driver's-side bolsters! lol

I love the trophies.
    LOLZ, yeah, and no. Actually the bolsters aren't as bad as i have seen, but they definitely need some help.

Oh yeah, they are power too, and they still work, lolz.

ADNightingale.com /// MySpace /// Some of my sig werx /// Rev's P-Chop Group

Comment

didnt some e30s come with the trophy style seats stock? or am i just confusing the e21 seats with the e30? even so the e21 seats do look better then the stock e30 sport seats.
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
        didnt some e30s come with the trophy style seats stock? or am i just confusing the e21 seats with the e30? even so the e21 seats do look better then the stock e30 sport seats.
        I don't think so, i thought the Trophy's only came in the older VW GLI's, but i might be wrong.

ADNightingale.com /// MySpace /// Some of my sig werx /// Rev's P-Chop Group

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan View Post
          What kind of the car this?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Golf, MkIII

~Rogan
            '85 325e w/M42 swap
            '02 WRX 2.5L Hybrid w/GT32 @ 20psi - 400+awhp :: SOLD
            http://www.autismspeaks.org ||| http://www.essentialpieces.org
            sigpic

Strategic Alpine Command
            Diving Board Division

Comment

This is the seat you are thinking of:

Yes it is very similar to the Recaro Trophy, nearly identical. The E21 seats are different. They do fit into E30's but they will hit the center console if you adjust them too forward.

I have a set of these now...
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                This is the seat you are thinking of:

Yes it is very similar to the Recaro Trophy, nearly identical. The E21 seats are different. They do fit into E30's but they will hit the center console if you adjust them too forward.

I have a set of these now...
                Yes that is exactly what I was thinking of. What e30s came with them and where do I get them?
                e30sport.net
                '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking of. What e30s came with them and where do I get them?
                  No idea really, I think it was a very costly option and wasn't a popular one because of that. They are much more common in Europe, never seen them in the US...check eBay and the like.
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                    No idea really, I think it was a very costly option and wasn't a popular one because of that. They are much more common in Europe, never seen them in the US...check eBay and the like.
                    They shouldn't have been an option, they should have been stock. At least in the iS/eS cars.

I don't understand why when just about every other European manufacturer was offering these seats stock in their performance models, BMW decided not to go with them.

Comment

i want those houdstooth recaros bad.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Dan, my seats are still cooler than yours. They say Recaro on them. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          Dan, my seats are still cooler than yours. They say Recaro on them. :D
                          I'm actually thinking of having "Recaro" stitched into them. Well it was an idea I had...oh and since this is the Recaro thread:

Reminiscing...

Comment

You might have a hard time finding a place that will do it, because of copyright issues.

Comment

YEP! i couldn't find anyone to do it for me after i recovered mine. they were all afraid of copyright infringement
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ungh those would match my interior so perfect
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X