Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow......I want both your cars so badly. You should get an e30 m3 and then you'll have quite the stable of cars.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Recaro Opel Manta seats: click here

I love this seat too, especially the guy posting with it :nice:: click here

There's so much cool stuff on eBay Germany.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

That second seat is badass, I love that fading color scheme with the multiple Recaro logos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          That second seat is badass, I love that fading color scheme with the multiple Recaro logos.
          I may be selling my blue Recaro seat soon that looks like these ones:
          Click HEre

~ John Adams ~

Comment

i actually was just looking at them on craig's list
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Rollin in style

CLICK
              -Pierre
              1987 535is
              1988 325is

Comment

Yeah Recaro makes wheels chairs. Kinda morbid that if they're selling that chair then the owner is likely dead.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

my recaro's with schroth ralley 4 harnesses

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Can I see the matching rear seat? They look brand new by the way. Great job.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

i'll snap some pics tomarrow.

i had the rear seat done at the same time.

Comment

Comment

mmmm trophy's
                          www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

as promised, pics of the matching back seat

Comment

That looks really good. How much did that run you?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

i think it was $500 total for all the seats. i am looking for some black vinyl w/ gray inserts door panels to finish it off. i might just settle for some black vinyl door panels and do my own inserts from the same material as the seat centers.

Comment

Working...
                                X