Headlight Pitting - help avoiding it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlight Pitting - help avoiding it

No shortage of pitted, sand-blasted, cracked headlights out here in the real world, is there?

So what's easier than trying to remove all this damage? Preventing it. Do you have new, or nearly new, or even older but still fairly good lenses on your headlights? Keep them that way forever! Well, until long after you're dead, at least.

Let's say P3 for Pitting Prevention Promotion, normally $12, reduced during July - $10 a pair plus $3 shipping. Buy two pair, free squeegee / applicator to work the bubble out. 5 year guarantee. Wet and Dry application methods, your choice.

Film is perfectly clear, self adhesive, cut in perfect circles to the exact size for E30 headlights -- US and Euro, Halogens and Elipsoids, whatever you have. Invisible and optically transparent, no distortion of the pattern.

Work best on flat lenses; removable with a little heat and a scraper. I replaced mine after 9-1/2 years because I wash them constantly, usually with gas station window cleaners and the typically muddy water they live in. They started to get a little scratched up.

And yes, custom sizes are available, I would need the diameter of the flat surface of your light, and quantity needed.
    Last edited by Mo Brighta; 07-31-2015, 08:04 AM.
    Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
    Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
    Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Bump
    Running a July sale, $2 off a pair, and free squeegee applicator with a set of four.
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.

Comment

Pmd.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pitting Prevention Promotion

Bump.
        P3 Sale ends today, thanks!

Order today, PayPal or Money Order or Check accepted.

Tomorrow, regular price, but still a good deal... compared to replacing a broken headlight.

"WFO, the only way to go" ... used to be a popular slogan when I was teen-ish ... and no, I have NO IDEA where that came from.

TGIF.

Happy Feast Day, San Ignazio

Comment

Working...
        X