Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWDBOB
    replied
    Nando, I have the personal number of a cool service advisor that I've gotten several codes from in the past...... PM me.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    yeah, I'll just drive to the "local" dealer, over 2 hours away... :p

actually I used to just go to the dealers in Canada because there's one only 40 minutes away in that direction, but of course crossing the border has been pretty much difficult since last year.

Leave a comment:

• ZeKahr
    replied
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    So I finished rebuilding my Pioneer KE-83ZBM - but of course, I don't have the code.

Who has a hook up for a dealer willing to send me a code? I'd hope we're past the age of people stealing these, although honestly they're probably worth more now than when they were new.. lol.

I'm intending to post something of what I did to rebuild it later. I didn't replace any caps - they were all fine, no bulging or leaks or anything. Just cleaning, a few new lamps, and new belts. Which were actually a huge pain in the ass because the old ones turned into sticky goop that took hours to clean up.
    Just drive to a local dealer and they should be able to give you the code if you give them the number on the backplate of the radio. You can also try calling them

Leave a comment:

• nando
    started a topic OE Radio code - dealer contacts?

OE Radio code - dealer contacts?

So I finished rebuilding my Pioneer KE-83ZBM - but of course, I don't have the code.

Who has a hook up for a dealer willing to send me a code? I'd hope we're past the age of people stealing these, although honestly they're probably worth more now than when they were new.. lol.

I'm intending to post something of what I did to rebuild it later. I didn't replace any caps - they were all fine, no bulging or leaks or anything. Just cleaning, a few new lamps, and new belts. Which were actually a huge pain in the ass because the old ones turned into sticky goop that took hours to clean up.
Working...
X