Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler - Touchscreen OBC with Megasquirt CAN interface, extra sensors, outputs, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very cool - are you planning on conformal coating the boards? I am trying to pin down whether or not I want to go the conformal route for my check panel project.

Comment

Originally posted by JehTehsus View Post
      This is very cool - are you planning on conformal coating the boards? I am trying to pin down whether or not I want to go the conformal route for my check panel project.
      Thanks! Your project is looking pretty awesome too!
      Wasn't planning on conformal coating - mine is designed more as a development board, where the user can configure to their use case using jumper wires (or I can configure for them). It will be going in a sealed enclosure (sealed enclosure with a vent is another option), so water ingress should not be an issue.

Comment

Also, PCBs have finished production and awaiting DHL pickup. Need to place a DigiKey order tonight for various odds and ends, such as the Teensy boards, pin headers, etc.

Comment

Big order from DigiKey arrived yesterday, and an order of Deutsch Connectors are out for delivery today. PCBs should be here Tuesday!

Comment

Boards got here early. Pretty ridiculous that I can order custom PCBs, with SMD assembly, on a Friday, and have them the next Friday from China.

Untitled by Mikey Antonakakis, on Flickr

Untitled by Mikey Antonakakis, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mikey.antonakakis View Post
              Boards got here early. Pretty ridiculous that I can order custom PCBs, with SMD assembly, on a Friday, and have them the next Friday from China.
              Looks killer, love the translucent case!
              My Build Threads:
              '87 BMW E30 325is Turbo
              '98 BMW E36 328i
              '90 Mazda NA Miata Turbo
              '04 Jeep TJ
              '05 Yamaha R6

Comment

Working...
              X